Spurs Web
Sign in to follow this  
mjbmedia

Scum nearly go out

You know it Decs, all from the Camorra probably!

Ajax would be lovely, any reason to hit Amsterdam is good 1! ;-)

On the thread note though, I was praying Napoli got another, always the way! Got a bias dick as usual on sky who won't say a bad word against the club!

Anyway cheered me up a bit when I see the teams they're gonna have to play next!

You know it Decs, all from the Camorra probably!

Ajax would be lovely, any reason to hit Amsterdam is good 1! ;-)

On the thread note though, I was praying Napoli got another, always the way! Got a bias dick as usual on sky who won't say a bad word against the club!

Anyway cheered me up a bit when I see the teams they're gonna have to play next!

Definitely. Naples is a lovely city, and most people are very friendly, but their hard core fans are very much linked with Camorra.

I totally agree with Amsterdam: a city you cannot refuse to love...hahah

I haven't watched the scum game (honestly I was expecting them to win). Hopefully they will be brought down to earth in the next round

Yeah see a programme on it the other day, thing with the rubbish on the streets is a sad sight! Plus when watching 2 greedy Italians, apparently it's the only place you can get them giant lemons! ;-) Ha Ha... They look wicked!

Hope so mate, can't really see em' getting past any of the teams they could play, maybe better off they did go through rather than benefitting playing in a competition they could win! IMO

Yeah see a programme on it the other day, thing with the rubbish on the streets is a sad sight! Plus when watching 2 greedy Italians, apparently it's the only place you can get them giant lemons! ;-) Ha Ha... They look wicked!

Hope so mate, can't really see em' getting past any of the teams they could play, maybe better off they did go through rather than benefitting playing in a competition they could win! IMO

Yes, in Naples nothing is impossible, either way.

As Wolfgang Goethe said once "Naples is a Heaven inhabited by devils" :)

There's a very disturbing film about Camorra, called "Gomorra". It really shows things as they are

2-0 to Napoli is the best possible result IMO. Arsenal's confidence take a big hit, they finish second (so won't face us in Europa League) and will get a big boy in the last 16.

Yes, I agree. And City's result yesterday may give them a big boost. Let's hope the scum will get a good hiding next week end

Spot on TURK.

Arsenal have played in the CL for enough seasons to know the value of finishing top of the group.Hopefully they'll get Real Madrid and Bale and Ronaldo can humiliate them.

If we do get to play some of the big name CL drop outs,then I fancy our chances and to be honest if won the EL,then some wins over some much fancied teams would give it more credibility.

The thought of those wankers having to play one of Real, Barcelona, Atletico, Bayern or PSG makes me happy...especially when Arshole is already saying things like: "We took this game very seriously, prepared well, we were focused, but in the second half we dropped physically a lot after the game on Sunday [against Everton]."

Eat it you f'n pricks...I hope your fade continues...Loss to Napoli...hopefully to Citeh and then with your draw on Monday.

Cunts

I'm glad they went through as its got to be better than seeing them winning the Europa like Chelsea did, let's face it they have little chance of winning the CL and will probably be out in the round of 16 .... Hope they get RM, Barca or Bayern .... Bye bye.