Spurs Web
CJW1968

AVB OUT NOW! Long has long been enough! POLL included

sack him or keep him  

30 members have voted

1. 1. would you sack him or keep him?

AVB OUT NOW long has long been enough!

This is his team, his tactics and in summary - we can beat relegation fodder like Fulham & Sunderland but we are a million miles away from beating a top six side, let alone being one!

I've been saying for ages that we need a change at the top and I hope that now, finally, you can all see what is needed. Let's not delay the inevitable any longer.

Today was embarrassing - it could, and should, have been at least another six-goal bashing. We did not have ONE SINGLE attempt on target.

I think it will be announced about an hour after the final whistle.

Very disappointed with the team prerformance today. Really poor.

Question is who replaces him ?? Jurgen possibly.

He's not going to take over at spurs instead of managing USA in the world cup next year!

Wait CJW, we have to give more time to the muppet, to make a team...

4-5 years maybe.

Come on boys, it's obvious the man doesn't understand anything from premier league.

Won't be Jugren - he just signed a new 4 year deal

This is SO bad I'd hire Steve Clark through the end of the year and see what he can do with this team....

This club is a shambles right now

I think it will be announced about an hour after the final whistle.

Very disappointed with the team prerformance today. Really poor.

Question is who replaces him ?? Jurgen possibly.

I want to hear from all the AVB supporters that I have been battling with on this site about how we are making good progress under AVB. Well ... ?

I am a Spurs fan first. I always support the manager,  however his position is untenable. We did not register a shot on target today. Soldado is NOT a poor player, he is an excellent player and our system has effectively nullified him. This must be the fault of the manager/coach. Something is quite seriously wrong at the club, we have not lost to Loserpool for 5/6 seasons at home. We have won the last 5 against them, at home. Injuries aside this was way too poor for the manager to survive.

Who is the next manger? Jurgen, Fabio Capello ? God knows, but it need to be someone with experience who can play with this squad and not big spending in January.  IMHO, we have the players, the squad to progress to at least 4th. Thus the weak link must be the manager. Sorry AVB Not good enough.

I've gone for sack him. Really fucked off after today. Has avb said anything post match yet?

His interview is imminent .. I'm sure he'll blame injuries.

I vote to sack him and bring in Gus Hiddink.

He has to go, the buck has to stop with him. Our lack of goals is the main concern, its just not good enough.

Worse home result for 16 years. Poor everything is poor.

AVB has taken responsibility for the loss, in interview, that was a surprise.

I'm thinking sack him been his biggest fan so if i'm thinking this then the majority of spurs fans must be too.Also though think too many players get a free pass and the blame is automatically put on avb.But when he puts out paulinho every game i think he should be entitled to expect a bit more from someone the club has paid £17m for.