Spurs Web
CJW1968

AVB OUT NOW! Long has long been enough! POLL included

sack him or keep him  

30 members have voted

1. 1. would you sack him or keep him?

I've been a major supporter of AVB because I don't believe in employing a new manager every couple of seasons.A team needs stability and we have none,we haven't improved,we lack fight in big games,we seem to make the Europa our priority,we bought very badly and paid a lot of money and we still don't look like scoring from set pieces,sorry,but taxi for AVB

EPL is over or us.

But we are still in the cups! Let's focus there.

I would prefer a manager who proved something in EPL.

We don't have many options.

Laudrup is on my list.

EPL is over or us.

But we are still in the cups! Let's focus there.

I would prefer a manager who proved something in EPL.

We don't have many options.

Laudrup is on my list.

Gus Hiddink for me.

He's a bit of a mercenary, but he's proven himself to be able to manage top clubs, and has Premiership experience with Chelsea.

AVB has just accepted responsibility for the result... WTF does that really mean? It's one thing to say you were wrong but its sort of an empty sentiment without an explanation and an outline of how its going to be fixed.

Just heard Fabio Capello was at the match today. Could be a coincidence? Did Levy already have this in mind?

http://metro.co.uk/2013/12/15/fabio-capello-heaps-further-pressure-on-andre-villas-boas-with-white-hart-lane-visit-4231448/

What,that cunt that done so well with England,fuck me,I'd rather stick with AVB,hahaha.

Would Cappello be the answer? Out of the frying pan and i to the fire? Both AVB and Capello have pissed off players with comments and actions...

Would Cappello be the answer? Out of the frying pan and i to the fire? Both AVB and Capello have pissed off players with comments and actions...

Please God no.  If Capello is our next manager, I'm going to have to kill myself.

AVB says that he's no quitter and he won't resign. Strong words but how does that help us. I'm fed up with the way this season has gone. I want my Spurs back and I don't care whether it's AVB in charge or someone else. I want my football club back.

What,that cunt that done so well with England,fuck me,I'd rather stick with AVB,hahaha.

He was commentating on the game for Italian sports.

we are becoming a laughing stock and its fucking embarrasing,i like millions of yids want our TOTTENHAM BACK,the football today was some of the worst ive ever seen us play

Nothing new mate. :(

Bring in Glenn Hoddle until the end of the season. (Before West Ham snap him up). We have to get the next long-term appointment right so Hod until the end of the season to get us to 6th in the League and a run in the Cups. And for us to play in the style the befits the glorioius name of Tottenham Hotspur.

The usual Spurs Groundhog Day conundrum:The current manager looks like he is going to be sacked but we will appoint somebody who will last only a couple years anyway after yet more under achievement.

We can shout for AVB to be sacked as loud as we like but can we trust Levy to appoint the right replacement?.

I think it will be announced about an hour after the final whistle.

Very disappointed with the team prerformance today. Really poor.

Question is who replaces him ?? Jurgen possibly.

Thought he'd just signed a new deal

The moment we lost at home to N'castle I said AVB will come under pressure with City and UTD games so soon after, we have managed to get back on track but AVB couldn't afford another result like this so soon after the City shambles ... Sack for me and I have no pleasure in saying it.