Spurs Web
CJW1968

AVB OUT NOW! Long has long been enough! POLL included

sack him or keep him  

30 members have voted

1. 1. would you sack him or keep him?

I wanted it to work, I really did. Only a fool would think he can turn this around now.

I will probably get crucified but Di Matteo turned Chelsea around after AVB. His teams play football. I thought Chelsea were daft to remove him. Hire him interim and give him until the end of the year.

My first choice would be Harry but that's less likely than us winning the league.

Capello may be ok until the end of the season. He may find an XI and can sell all the crap we bought next month.

Hope you die a slow death for the capello statement

Can't understand some people's reaction here, if we'd won today we'd be level points with the bindippers. Players let AVB, the supporters and the club down today. I'm not saying AVG is infallible but the manager can't be blamed for the players lack if commitment, desire or belief. Call it what you will.

And to CJW, I will defend him if that is my opinion as that's what thus forum is about. No?

Game against west ham is very very important.

It's our last hope to have a chance to win something this season.

I believe the change will be after soton game.

But people like you defending him are actually doing the club harm. I posted AVB out before the Man City 6-0 as it was clear what was happening at our club, and where we we heading. Had he been sacked then we would have avoided such embarrassments. Today is surely enough for every Spurs fan. Debating it does no good, it just delays the inevitable and means it will take even longer to get back on track.

But people like you defending him are actually doing the club harm. I posted AVB out before the Man City 6-0 as it was clear what was happening at our club, and where we we heading. Had he been sacked then we would have avoided such embarrassments. Today is surely enough for every Spurs fan. Debating it does no good, it just delays the inevitable and means it will take even longer to get back on track.

Can't understand some people's reaction here, if we'd won today we'd be level points with the bindippers. Players let AVB, the supporters and the club down today. I'm not saying AVG is infallible but the manager can't be blamed for the players lack if commitment, desire or belief. Call it what you will.

And to CJW, I will defend him if that is my opinion as that's what thus forum is about. No?

If my auntie had a pair of bollocks she'd be my uncle. We didn't win, we got destroyed.

He's been judged on his constant mistakes and making bizarre decisions which reflect in the teams body language.

This wasn't a back and forth game where we lost by 1 goal. We got destroyed...once again.

theres a reason Arse and Man U have been doing rather well for so long V Chelsea and Man C buying successes , consistency at the top,  was fergie the right guy until a few seasons in, he nearly got sacked, Wengers constantly under pressure yet still delivers top 4 and CL on a small budget really and had the invincibles season.  Meanwhile how many managers have we had and what has that achieved? Spent stupid amounts on constant changes and got nothing for any of it except a good win V Inter and AC

theres a reason Arse and Man U have been doing rather well for so long V Chelsea and Man C buying successes , consistency at the top,  was fergie the right guy until a few seasons in, he nearly got sacked, Wengers constantly under pressure yet still delivers top 4 and CL on a small budget really and had the invincibles season.  Meanwhile how many managers have we had and what has that achieved? Spent stupid amounts on constant changes and got nothing for any of it expect a good win V Inter and AC

Fergie took over a struggling side in a different time, he wouldn't last with similar results today.

AVB took over a side that finished fourth and spent well over £100m.

I agree changing managers doesn't help, but picking nubs doesn't help either.

What did I say to everyone that wanted Harry sacked? Be careful what you wish for.

Here come the "I told you so" brigade.How the fuck can you say that had he been sacked before Citeh,that we would have avoided such embarrassments??? Where's your proof Mystic???Oh no,there isn't any,it's ok having different opinions to everyone else,but can you back most of your claims???The answer is no.