Spurs Web
Top_2

AVB - Contract Terminated

im ashamed of the club

Dude - State your reasons for AVB to remain?

The football has been DREADFUL! The worst in years. I wouldn't mind if we were losing valiantly having given teams a good game but we are getting eaten and then spat out - is that what you like to see? It's weak of you to swallow such humiliation!

Feel sorry for avb,at the end of the day it was the players who got him sacked,they are a disgrace.

or its the manager's fault for playing a nonsense sole striker formation with the midfield packed with defensive players and no creativity on the park!

I've run out of likes, but theyre all for Coattail, Im going off this place rapidly and that takes a lot.

this club is a joke, started when we got rid of Jol (not saying he was the answer) for not continuing to massively over deliver , then with stupid aims above our station Ramos was always a joke from levy, Harry was good but we just kept on fucking up over promising and under delivering but hey it was attractive football, if that's what you want then lets bring Ossie back!!! , now AVB gets our highest points tally, best start to a season in EPL, then has two poor results with players he probably didn't choose still bedding in and injuries, late goals making the results seem worse than they were (though performances were dire) and Levy starts plan what is it now plan fucking M or something, stupid cunt ,

I hate spurs right now, hope WHL blows up on Wednesday and kills everyone inside it except for some of you

stability

best start to a season in how long???

injuries depriving us of a defence playing a large part in yesterdays debacle

8 new players without prem experience - shit takes time and hes not been given it

Best start to a season? Balls to that. we've lost five already and conceded fuck loads. We are where we are due to undeserved 1-0 penalty victories and a couple of marginally good performances.

I've run out of likes, but theyre all for Coattail, Im going off this place rapidly and that takes a lot.

this club is a joke, started when we got rid of Jol (not saying he was the answer) for not continuing to massively over deliver , then with stupid aims above our station Ramos was always a joke from levy, Harry was good but we just kept on fucking up over promising and under delivering but hey it was attractive football, if that's what you want then lets bring Ossie back!!! , now AVB gets our highest points tally, best start to a season in EPL, then has two poor results with players he probably didn't choose still bedding in and injuries, late goals making the results seem worse than they were (though performances were dire) and Levy starts plan what is it now plan fucking M or something, stupid cunt ,

I hate spurs right now, hope WHL blows up on Wednesday and kills everyone inside it except for some of you

Hope I survive.

Harry got us IN the CL...so to compare AVB with Harry is a non-starter. yes we got more points last season, but we still blew our CL chances thanks to idiot home defeats . Under Harry we went on 5 and 6 game winning streaks at a time and boasted by far the best midfield this club has seen in over 50 years (VDV, Modric, Bale, Lennon)

We looked decent last season due to Gareth Bale, it's as simple as that. Without him, AVB has been exposed as a manager who means well, but has zero man-management skills and an inability to admit his tactics are not working, sticking with them regardless of whether it hurts the team, and boy has it hurt the team. In 16 years, you haven't had to go to work on a monday and explain away a 5-0 home defeat. In 14 years you haven't had to face the ignominy of a home defeat to West Ham. Granted, we got a win at Old Trafford, and that I will treasure, but that alone is not enough to remain at Spurs for the long-term.

Its not like 20-odd years ago, when United were patient with Sir Alex, the game was different then, there was a bit of TV money, but there wasn't much difference between the 1st and 2nd divisions and relegation wasn't the financial disaster it is today, where there is a real threat of insolvency if you can't pay the players their astronomical wages. It's now a cutthroat industry in which success must be achieved immediately, that's the game we all make the conscious decision to follow, that's the way it'll be from here on in.

no stability = no success

this is why we are also rans at the moment

no foundations

a new clown

a new 5 year plan that'll last 2 until the knives come out again

there used to be a football club over there

I can see your points.

Consistency is key, you are right. However that must be done with the right man. I was massively disappointed with the players lack of effort yesterday and they must shoulder some of the responsibility.  However the rigidity of system and lack of fluidity must be placed at the coaches door.  Why for instance, have we never played a 4-3-3, with a front 3 of Townsend Soldado Lamela ?  I do believe we have an excellent squad, so the situation can be recovered. But that can only be with a new coach at the helm.

Hope I survive.

Harry got us IN the CL...so to compare AVB with Harry is a non-starter. yes we got more points last season, but we still blew our CL chances thanks to idiot home defeats . Under Harry we went on 5 and 6 game winning streaks at a time and boasted by far the best midfield this club has seen in over 50 years (VDV, Modric, Bale, Lennon)

We looked decent last season due to Gareth Bale, it's as simple as that. Without him, AVB has been exposed as a manager who means well, but has zero man-management skills and an inability to admit his tactics are not working, sticking with them regardless of whether it hurts the team, and boy has it hurt the team. In 16 years, you haven't had to go to work on a monday and explain away a 5-0 home defeat. In 14 years you haven't had to face the ignominy of a home defeat to West Ham. Granted, we got a win at Old Trafford, and that I will treasure, but that alone is not enough to remain at Spurs for the long-term.

Its not like 20-odd years ago, when United were patient with Sir Alex, the game was different then, there was a bit of TV money, but there wasn't much difference between the 1st and 2nd divisions and relegation wasn't the financial disaster it is today, where there is a real threat of insolvency if you can't pay the players their astronomical wages. It's now a cutthroat industry in which success must be achieved immediately, that's the game we all make the conscious decision to follow, that's the way it'll be from here on in.

I hope you survive mate, the ones I don't want to survive never go and probably never have, sofa supporters, sofa from reality its unreal.  Harry got us in once, failed three times each time from nailed on position where it was harder to fail (and 4th with Chelsea still in CL was a failure from where we were) , AVB done the same, it seems to be a Spurs thing as Jol also done it with lasagnegate and that was another pathetic Levy moment, look I liked Harry and the football we played of course I did, but you say yourself the midfield he had available to what AVB had and now has, no comparison, we've sold off the cream and we're left with the dregs of shitsville, yet we're still supposedly a serious club, we're shit, a joke, and I hate THFC and ENIC, Joe Lewis can get cancer , Levy can get gang raped by a bunch of Islamic fanatics and Baldini if he has intentions of taking over can do the typical Italian response (sorry Deckard) and run the other way .

I hope you survive mate, the ones I don't want to survive never go and probably never have, sofa supporters, sofa from reality its unreal.  Harry got us in once, failed three times each time from nailed on position where it was harder to fail (and 4th with Chelsea still in CL was a failure from where we were) , AVB done the same, it seems to be a Spurs thing as Jol also done it with lasagnegate and that was another pathetic Levy moment, look I liked Harry and the football we played of course I did, but you say yourself the midfield he had available to what AVB had and now has, no comparison, we've sold off the cream and we're left with the dregs of shitsville, yet we're still supposedly a serious club, we're shit, a joke, and I hate THFC and ENIC, Joe Lewis can get cancer , Levy can get gang raped by a bunch of Islamic fanatics and Baldini if he has intentions of taking over can do the typical Italian response (sorry Deckard) and run the other way .

LMAO!

HAHA

I'd be surprised if Levy did this halfway through a season without having someone lined up already. Can only hope it's not one of the mugs whose names are being thrown around atm, with the possible exception of Hoddle. Pardew? Jesus wept.

He's better than 99 percent of the names I've read as potential replacements

I really cannot understand how you can still hang on to this?

The results speak for themselves. As much as I or anyone else wanted AVB to be the one to lead us to glory it clearly was not happening. The definition of insanity is repeating the same process over and over and expecting different results....sound familiar?