Spurs Web
CJW1968

The Hoddle Sherwood thread MERGE 1x

Because he knows the club inside out. Because he knows the style of how we should play. Because he is available now and we need someone to steady the ship. Because he is a legend. Because he can pick an XI from our disjointed squad. Because he is experienced.

Because he knows the club inside out. Because he knows the style of how we should play. Because he is available now and we need someone to steady the ship. Because he is a legend. Because he can pick an XI from our disjointed squad. Because he is experienced.

No not hoddle,he already had a crack at the job and failed,we need a strong character to bang these players heads together and remind them they are playing for tottenham not just for the bucket load of money they get every week,levy should get down on his hands and knees and beg Alex fergusen to come out of retirement and steady the ship at least to the end of the season,coys!!

As he never displayed any of the qualities you describe when he was our manager,what makes you think that,ten years later and spending the majority of that time as simply a pundit,he will display those qualities now?.

You know what... I think time being out of the game managing and doing all the academy stuff he has done I think he will be a little less arrogant than he was before. You know what he might not do too badly (though that is just wishful thinking on my part I am sure)

who gives a fuck, its all over , my club is a laughing stock yet again, constant pathetic pretenders never achieving anything

The absolute gospel truth.

We had the opportunity to seal a long term place at the top table in English football but a combination of Redknapp and AVB but most of all Levy,have thrown that golden,once in a lifetime opportunity away.

We need a miracle to turn this season around and what manager with ambition would want to come here,particularly with the English equivalent of Jesus Gil as chairman?.

I think Hoddle would be a good short-term answer, he is an experienced manager knows EPL, knows the club and fans. Possibly the one person who could unite the club at this point. Long term I believe he will get the England job after the woeful display in Brazil. It will be very difficult to find a top man as we may not make CL next season and have limited funds.

As bad as yesterdays game was I was disgusted with most of the fans around me yesterday, anybody who pretends to know anything about football would have seen that the players in our defence would struggle against the type of players Liverpool had playing and losing a half fit Sandro only made our position worse. Who could have played instead of them?

Where I sit the morons all wanted Redknapp out after the West Ham game they started on AVB. I just get so p***** off at the moaning and failure to support the team. God knows what would have happen in World War II if this was the calibre of people in this country, we would all be speaking German with blond hair.

Sorry for rant!