Spurs Web
Sign in to follow this  
CigarGuy

Ade and Benny

This may make Tim Sherwood unpopular right off the go. I'm undecided, he obviously has a questionable attitude and performances and effort are up and down, but when he is on it he can be unplayable. I also think that redemption is impossible if not given the chance. In the end, if he helps Spurs get back on track, and he is capable of doing so, then so be it.

Then again it could be media dross anyway. Have we seen the squad for tonight's game yet?

I hate the cunt, whether he scores 5 against scum, Wham or whoever or whatever he does, id be glad (maybe) for spurs but never for him , mercenary piece of shit, I wish he was dead and as far as Im concerned he is.. I never seen another picture of him with his hands and fingers like that, unless hes telling us his IQ

Man city still pay around 85k of Ade's weekly wage.

I believe he recieved a one off payment of £5-6m in lieu of further payments.

I read an article that one of the the breaking points in the Levy AVB relationship was Adebayor. Basically Levy thought that because of the lack of goals and Ade being the highest earner at the club, AVB should try and 'patch things up' with him. AVB had frozen Ade out, due to his disruptive behaviour and would not back down.

If this is true, its incredibly sad that a ex Arse tosser of the highest order can do this this to our club.

I need to get Ades agent to sort me out a new contract at work. Huge wage. Do nothing at work when I turn up (that's if I bother to turn up at all that is). All this extra free time will allow me to concentrate on posting tweets abusing the company who pays me. As long as I give a bit of this huge wage to charity I will be golden and no one can criticise me.

Just to make matters worse, Adebayor starts tonight........thought he was injured. Deary me..guess we should let bygones be bygones, but Ade is an absolute cunt, and I dislike swearing!!

I hope he misses ten sitters and we go out as a result, then he breaks his neck in the final minute and we all trudge off home leaving him twitching uncontrollably on the side of the pitch. good riddance cunt

I hope he misses ten sitters and we go out as a result, then he breaks his neck in the final minute and we all trudge off home leaving him twitching uncontrollably on the side of the pitch. good riddance cunt

I hope he scores a hat trick and performs well for the rest of the season,save us shelling out for a striker and get what we're paying him for.