Spurs Web
CJW1968

Adebayor! Adebayor! This is the best club he's ever played for!

We take him off at 1-0 and then lose 2-1. Not a good move, Tim. Unfortunately Sherwood has blown his only chance of the job for me. Schoolboy error, he brings him off for the round of applause thinking that the game was already won. Bring in Hoddle, and quickly.

We take him off at 1-0 and then lose 2-1. Not a good move, Tim. Unfortunately Sherwood has blown his only chance of the job for me. Schoolboy error, he brings him off for the round of applause thinking that the game was already won. Bring in Hoddle, and quickly.

Hoddle isn't a good club manager, that was proven last time and at other clubs.

Hasn't played for months, not match fit and would risk injury.

Sherwood has been put in a difficult position by the chairman because they've decided to sack the manager without any idea of how why take over. Sherwood is without a defence and as usual we get punished because we can't defend.

We look a mishmash side, reminded me during Ramos days, midfield is full of players that don't contribute and we can't defend. 

Ade was knackered and needed to be subbed. He was on his haunches and signalled to the bench that he was done. Hasn't played all fucking season and couldn't risk an injury. Hopefully he'll get some game time over Xmas/New Year and we can see him 100% fit. Took his goal really well.

So the cunt gets one goal and we all love him again.Mocked us after a 5 0 defeat.Signed a contract and couldn't be fucked all last season.Got knokced out of the african cup early we had no striker and he came back later than people that had won the competiton and wonder why avb didn't use him do me a fucking favour.

Sherwood had a difficult situation to face and he's not the most experienced manager in the PL. Ade had to be taken off, but it was looking like we needed to score at least one more, and I would have put Soldado in. Townsend got injured, and it's not his fault. I cannot make any judgement on Sherwood: he's got a mountain to climb

Aidsbyawhore should not even be at the club! He is a parasitical cunt!! Last night was,,,,,aaaargh! We fucking lost to one of the shittiest teams in the PL! And they can claim it wasn't even their first 11, fuck me!!! And yes I DO blame Sherwood, we were so open it was a joke! Sherwood, Ferdinand, and the other fella have all been at the club longing enough to know the players and understand the game. Maybe all you dopey thick cunts who want nice attacking football will now realise that football today has moved on and that style of play will get us no where! The season is over, as simple as that!! Fucking Bollox!!

40mil to fix spurs..

25 on Benteke

15 on Baines

Walker Chiriches Vertonghen Baines

Lennon Sandro Dembele Lamela

--------Benteke-----Soldado---------

Townsend can come on for Lamela

Chadli can come on for Lennon

Eriksen / Holtby for Dembele

Capoue / Paulinho / Holtby for Sandro

Defoe for Soldado

Adebayor for Benteke