Spurs Web
CJW1968

Adebayor! Adebayor! This is the best club he's ever played for!

Everton need money. They didn't accept 12, my guess is he's worth around 15. Man U had their chance in the summer and they didn't pursue him past 12mil. Admittedly it will be hard to get anyone to sign for spurs at the moment. Plus we can offer him allot more money than Everton can.

Imo everton would be mad to sell baines for £15m reguardless of his age.Ask yourself if we had him would you accept a bid of £15m.I'd love to have him though i reckon they wouldn't even entertaing anything under £20m.

Everton need money. They didn't accept 12, my guess is he's worth around 15. Man U had their chance in the summer and they didn't pursue him past 12mil. Admittedly it will be hard to get anyone to sign for spurs at the moment. Plus we can offer him allot more money than Everton can.

Baines would never move to Spurs now, imo. I think e would have a few doubts even about moving to ManU at the moment

Everton may need money, but if he refuses to move it can be very complicated for them

Got to start with him today after his Wonder Goal the other night surely? Can we have a poll on our best goal of the season so far? Adebayor's versus West Ham has to be up there doesn't it? Can anyone remind me of a better goal we've scored this season - perhaps the two at Craven Cottage by Vlad and Holtby but Ade's has to make the top three doesn't it?

Got to start with him today after his Wonder Goal the other night surely? Can we have a poll on our best goal of the season so far? Adebayor's versus West Ham has to be up there doesn't it? Can anyone remind me of a better goal we've scored this season - perhaps the two at Craven Cottage by Vlad and Holtby but Ade's has to make the top three doesn't it?

What another Wonder Goal ... ! All you who have criticised him, hang your heads in shame and think very carefully before you post in future! He is the beat striker on our books BY FAR! He had a difficult summer with the death of his brother and is now back and needs our support!

He still a cunt, his quality has never been a question it's his attidude and general laziness........let's see what the cunt does in the up and coming games if after 10 or more games he gives he's all and has a half descent goal tally I officially eat my words and write him a letter of apology, but he's still a cunt!

Well done Ade! The hero twice in a week! To all those Ade abusers on this site, well ... ? Can you hear us on the box?

Man of the match in two games in a week, three goals in less than two matches. Grieving over a family member - can we cut him some slack? Don't judge him on his huge salary, make no mistake, they ALL have a lorry load of cash!

Man of the match in two games in a week, three goals in less than two matches. Grieving over a family member - can we cut him some slack? Don't judge him on his huge salary, make no mistake, they ALL have a lorry load of cash!

Also,just for one minute,look at how his team mates celebrate with him when he scores. In my history of seeing and playing with negative and bad influences of a team,this doesn't happen. If anyone has proof of what a real cunt he is,or supposed to be,then post it on here,because I can only imagine no one on here knows what happens behind the scenes,and therefore,I can only assume,read too many bullshit newspapers, as I've said before,I wouldn't believe the date in the Sun.

Nope, not cutting him any slack whatsoever.

It'll take more than 2 good performances for that.  If he showed some regret about his past behaviour (Africa jaunt, tweets, poor attitude, general laziness) I MIGHT.

IF he now goes onto to play a major role to propel us to the CL, I WOULD. That would go some way to repairing the damage he done to his employer, Spurs, by not helping us (but still helping himself to £1.2m in wages) to CL last season.

Fair enough?

I gotta agree with YidArmy, if there are cold hard facts about Adebayor's actions being a cunt then so be it. If it's all based upon media dross then I will giving him the benefit of the doubt. I base my opinion of him on what I know and see in his performances. What I have seen in the last two games is enough for me. I frankly don't see a need to forgive or forget, I don't have enough behind the scene knowledge to make those judgements. I do have enough have enough knowledge from his last two performances to see he helps the team. He helped the team when Harry was here too. Is it so hard to believe that AVB was at least part of the problem?

I don't love him and never will, but when he is here and playing well I will support him.