Spurs Web
CJW1968

Adebayor! Adebayor! This is the best club he's ever played for!

You guys have short memories,  how about you all give 10 good reasons that Ade should be lauded over as much as he is being taking into account his previous X seasons with us based on the previous two matches .

As said Africa not returning to us when we were short of strikers and he knew it but didn't make the effort

Too many under par performances and poor attitude on pitch

Previous history of same with Arse , RM and City

I mean jeez the guys has history and a reputation fully deserved.

If AVB decided not to play him there was a reason for it, and down to Ade to work harder and prove his worth , same as when the likes of Keane /Defoe weren't playing and they knuckled down and got back in and took their chances when given them, until now, Ade rarely took his chances and if he did he got injured (presumably)

As said if this is the first of many such performances then of course I will welcome him back but we been here before, hes played well in a couple matches before then got lazy as he became a 'regular' , others do this too but don't have the history or reputation following them.

Today he finished both very well and linked up good and deserved MoM,

He was treated like shit by AVB. Never given a chance and he has come back and done the business. If he really was that bad would Levy let him play for the club and more importantly would Sherwood pick him straight away and start him in 2 consecutive games if he was a bad influence and a trouble maker? Clearly Sherwood doesn't think he is. I have seen no hard evidence of bad attitude, negative Tweets etc. Smacks to me that the media don't like him in the same way they don't like AVB.

And as said previously, if he was a bad influence and negative the other players would treat him as such, doesn't appear that way to me.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/25486946

Interesting Adebayor post match Interview.

good interview and questioning .  Seems a renewed attitude there hopefully, maybe the shock treatment worked, maybe it wasn't necessary at all, either way if Ade IS truly back to his proper best and will be consistent, then brilliant for THFC

He was treated like shit by AVB. Never given a chance and he has come back and done the business. If he really was that bad would Levy let him play for the club and more importantly would Sherwood pick him straight away and start him in 2 consecutive games if he was a bad influence and a trouble maker? Clearly Sherwood doesn't think he is. I have seen no hard evidence of bad attitude, negative Tweets etc. Smacks to me that the media don't like him in the same way they don't like AVB.

And as said previously, if he was a bad influence and negative the other players would treat him as such, doesn't appear that way to me.

yeh youre talking about the last few months, Im talking about his last few years

You guys have short memories, how about you all give 10 good reasons that Ade should be lauded over as much as he is being taking into account his previous X seasons with us based on the previous two matches .

As said Africa not returning to us when we were short of strikers and he knew it but didn't make the effort

Too many under par performances and poor attitude on pitch

Previous history of same with Arse , RM and City

I mean jeez the guys has history and a reputation fully deserved.

If AVB decided not to play him there was a reason for it, and down to Ade to work harder and prove his worth , same as when the likes of Keane /Defoe weren't playing and they knuckled down and got back in and took their chances when given them, until now, Ade rarely took his chances and if he did he got injured (presumably)

As said if this is the first of many such performances then of course I will welcome him back but we been here before, hes played well in a couple matches before then got lazy as he became a 'regular' , others do this too but don't have the history or reputation following them.

Today he finished both very well and linked up good and deserved MoM,

As I said mate, most of your post against him,you could only know from being on the inside,are these points fact or printed bullshit?He scores goals and goals are what we've been missing all season.If AVB had played him,he might still be our manager.

As I said mate, most of your post against him,you could only know from being on the inside,are these points fact or printed bullshit?He scores goals and goals are what we've been missing all season.If AVB had played him,he might still be our manager.

its not from inside, its from who and how he has been since he started wanting to leave Arsenal , its from knowing he was in Africa when he should have been here available there was NO reason for that worthy of not being here for Spurs, its from how he was clearly at City when he wanted away , its from watching him on the pitch many times not just for us and seeing his lack of effort for whatever reason , I don't read papers .

True if AVB played him he might still be manager but some people don't swallow their pride as easy as some of you , you also have no idea why AVB wasn't playing him , who knows what was said, threatened, agreed, etc who cares, I don't, decisions were made and now different ones are being made, Ade is scoring, great , but as I say we been here before, same as being 3rd and 8 points clear with 10 games to go ;-)

Would we have Berbatov back - what about Modric?

If he has mended his ways (and there is not enough evidence of that yet) and wants to play for Spurs, then I will be happy.

He has let us down in the past - there is going to be some truth on both sides of the stories, but there is no doubt that he had a superb game for us today. He looked committed to the cause and worked hard.

He was in Africa because his brother died suddenly, you cannot dismiss his wish to go home at a time like that.

Im talking about when he didn't come home from the ACN when he should have and we were short and everyone in the world knew it except him it seemed. Nothing to do with his brother dying.

Would we have Berbatov back - what about Modric?

If he has mended his ways (and there is not enough evidence of that yet) and wants to play for Spurs, then I will be happy.

He has let us down in the past - there is going to be some truth on both sides of the stories, but there is no doubt that he had a superb game for us today. He looked committed to the cause and worked hard.

totally agree with everything here

As I have said before, on his day he is world class and unstoppable. Let's just hope he is not injured and continues to perform as he has since his return. He really is making a difference and Soldado getting more involved and I am sure he too will start to get some goals from open play

Fair play he has won me back over. I still say avb was right in what he did to ade he deserved what he got but he deserves his spot in the team right now been magnificent but has to keep going. Also would like to mention that while not scoring(apart from another brilliant pen) soldado has been brilliant also and has played a part in the majority of ades goals which has gone unnoticed but they are both superb right now.

Ado just didn't fit into AVB's plans as there will be players that won't fit into Sherwood's plans.

Holtby? Lamela? Don't think Defoe was on substitutes bench? It was Kane. And Timmy subbed him for

Soldado? That took balls!