Spurs Web
CJW1968

Adebayor! Adebayor! This is the best club he's ever played for!

Worked well under Harry.

Didn't work well under AVB.

Working well under Sherwood.

Players all like him.

Makes me wonder if AVB was a big part of the problem.

You know it makes sense! Lol

1 out of every 3 games.

How can you make stupid comments like that. Firstly he has scored an average of more than 1 in 3 and secondly, he has played well in games that he has not scored in. Get a life and get off the geezers back. It's people like you who just think we (Spurs) roll up to every game and steamroller the opposition and when we don't say the players are all shit, the manager's a tosser, they're all wasters and not worthy of wearing the shirt.

It's pathetic!

How can you make stupid comments like that. Firstly he has scored an average of more than 1 in 3 and secondly, he has played well in games that he has not scored in. Get a life and get off the geezers back. It's people like you who just think we (Spurs) roll up to every game and steamroller the opposition and when we don't say the players are all shit, the manager's a tosser, they're all wasters and not worthy of wearing the shirt.

It's pathetic!

agreed 200% Nellis

Man of the season for me.

Great striker, great behavior, so much desire to play.

Too right Mihai. Although to be honest there aren't any other contenders, but bearing in mind he was the black sheep (no racist pun intended so don't start), he has kept us in with a chance of top 4.Without him we would be fucked!

It's pathetic!

I was one of his biggest critics last season, as he was appalling.

However, since Tim came in he has been a revelation, almost as good as in that 4-0 home win against the bindippers in his first season......

as you say, we need him big time at the moment.

Next job is to integrate Soldado back into the fold - we must be due a penalty soon.......

6 goals in 9 premier games! That equates to 1 in 3, not!

That's  not taking into account that in pretty much every game he has worked his nuts off. I am glad he is back and would be gutted if he got injured. Where would we be with Soldado up front on his own?

Lets just see if he can keep it up it's easy to say you're right and keep bragging about another ade goal now but what about his bollocks last season yeah he was was unstoppable. Avb was well within his rights to do what he did to ade as he shit all over avb and the club last year.He's not even even with me yet for last year he's getting there but lets wait until the end of the season first eh.He is doing well right now but so he fucking should be for over £100 grand a week being the catalyst getting  us on the way to a champions league spot or europa league victory will attone for the fact his inept lackluster performances when we needed him as he was all we had cost us the exact same thing last year.

He still a cunt, his quality has never been a question it's his attidude and general laziness........let's see what the cunt does in the up and coming games if after 10 or more games he gives he's all and has a half descent goal tally I officially eat my words and write him a letter of apology, but he's still a cunt!

Well let's answer the man's question now? There's been enough games. Is he delivering?

These players are merceneries. Let's not fool ourselves. Loyalty to the crest is dead and buried now. The reality is who has the best performing 11 mercenaries week in week out wins the PL. Don't tell me Citehs players have a loyalty to their that club ours don't!

Even though they are mercenaries they still need need a commander and a battle plan. A shit commander = shit results.