Spurs Web
Ginola's Son

Well that's Sherwood's management career over

Takes off Adebayor when he's having the game of his life, then brings on poxy Chadli when Townsend got injured when there were better options.

I fucking knew those cunts would do that to us

Woe woe woe. I really actually want to die.

I have to lay into him, I was one of the ones who championed him

Fucking shit decision making when we are in the ascendency

West Ham are fucking dogshit, all of their players are crap. We have a team full of supposed class.

How can you take off the striker who actually scored, then try and defend a 1-0 lead at home to a pile of shit. Had we went for a second I'm sure we'd have got it

Now were all fucking miserable, heading to work tomorrow fucking miserable while everyone else enjoys xmas

To be honest I am not sure we would have got a second at all. How many clear cut chances did we have apart from Ades? Problem is when fryers and Chadli are on together we had no left side.

Agree substitution was poor. Got a bit twitchy wanted to protect the lead. The man had what would be a back 4 none of us would ever choose. Hugo had already come to our rescue a few times.

Very naive if you were expecting miracles in 2 days.

To be honest I am not sure we would have got a second at all. How many clear cut chances did we have apart from Ades? Problem is when fryers and Chadli are on together we had no left side.

Agree substitution was poor. Got a bit twitchy wanted to protect the lead. The man had what would be a back 4 none of us would ever choose. Hugo had already come to our rescue a few times.

Very naive if you were expecting miracles in 2 days.

Save for Capoue the defence was pretty much first choice

I'm naive for expecting our vastly superior team to beat a bunch of CUNTS at home? I'M naive?? LOL

I have to lay into him, I was one of the ones who championed him

Fucking shit decision making when we are in the ascendency

West Ham are fucking dogshit, all of their players are crap. We have a team full of supposed class.

How can you take off the striker who actually scored, then try and defend a 1-0 lead at home to a pile of shit. Had we went for a second I'm sure we'd have got it

Now were all fucking miserable, heading to work tomorrow fucking miserable while everyone else enjoys xmas

Merry Christmas.

After rose went off it was only vlad and walker who would be first choice. Had that back four that had shipped the 2 goals at the end ever played together? Yes you are naive if you expect us to come off a hiding at the weekend, sack our manager the day after and not struggle 2 days later.

Agree thought both substitutions were poor. I just can't see how we expect much more when we sack out manager 2 days before a quarter final and have sherwood who's never done it as this level before.

Sherwood tried to give us exactly what we have been calling for too. Width. Two strikers. More intent going forward. His ideas were right just didn't stick with them till the end. Unfortunate townsends injury forced his hand too.

Wouldn't say his career over he had to make do with a half dead team without a proper defense and thought we'd have enough to do the spams which we should have but the debacle with all the injuries we have is unreal which just shows how bad our transfer dealings really were!

See where Ginola's Son is coming from. Losing at home to West Ham is absolutely unacceptable. Not good enough. Though, not fair to judge TS on tonight's performance. AVB never knew his best team. TS won't either. Ade substitution was poor judgement, but expected more from the players against that pile of shit. Embarrassing, yet again.