Spurs Web
Ginola's Son

Well that's Sherwood's management career over

I've always been of the opinion that the avb sacking was a knee jerk reaction (though many disagree) and although it's hard to back up obviously, I really don't think we would have lost the West spam game had he still been in charge

AVB lost to West Ham 3.0 with a fully fit defence. 

Sherwood lost 2.1 with a make shift defence that hadn't played together before. Very harsh and to have 3 collapses under a manager in a short period of time makes me wonder how influential he was.

By that same token, I highly doubt AVB would be motivated if he stayed an extra few days considering he mutually agreed to walk away and had a poor relationship with DL.

The level of abuse he seems to be getting on other boards is scary. I don't understand the personal gripes fans have against him, you can question his credentials as a manager, but to form an opinion without having first hand experience just shows how dumb humans can be. When was hearsay and gossip ever classed as fact?

I'm kinda losing my love for the club at the moment. Fans slagging Harry off never getting behind him. AVB gets the same treatment. Sherwood is now getting slagged off. Young players need to perform like Rooney every time they play or we should sell them because their shit. New signings not given time. Managers not given time.

We won't ever witness success unless Levy becomes loyal to a manager and gets along with him. Or we get lucky and sell the club to a billionaire who buys trophies for us.

The clubs rotten to its core. Ungrateful. Lives in the past. Small time. I predict a worrying few years ahead now because it's becoming quite clear our Chairman doesn't have a plan of action. 

I agree with everything u said about levy. Don't think we'll ever move forward whole he is chairman, seems to fall out with all HIS managers at some point. He does not give a fuck about the club or supporters and while he's in charge we'll never have stability or a plan going forward.

You are right Turks. There is no plan! Hire & fire is not the best policy. If AVB is the right man you stick by him and if not then the man/men that appointed him must also shoulder the blame. The number of Managers we have had in Levy 's time suggest he does not know how to pick the right Manager. Sherwood is no w here near the experienced Manager we need . However Levy's reputation will put off many. Cannot see us getting a long term replacement until the end of the season. AVB should have stayed until then.

Sherwoods a goon Turk

that alone means he doesnt belong

im sorry mate but thats the harsh reality

fuck off Tim

SHERWOOD OUT 

Bale was a goon. Carragher was an Evertonian. Bergkamp was spurs.

I think it's small time when fans hate on somebody because of who they support. How often do we see players leave their boyhood clubs the moment more money is offered?

I couldn't give a fuck.

If sherwood does well he gets a great oppurtunity so i can't see him cunting us off tbh.That being said i don't want him as manager not because he's a gooner but because he doesn't have the experience and the mess we are in right now we need an older experienced manager to get us out the shit.

The mess will never be sorted because the root of our problems will still be at the club and hasn't learned anything from his managerial appointments.

I agree but we need to get somebody in asap to sort the team out.Mybe hiddink wouldn't be a bad idea he likes a short stint could be just what we need right now ticks all the boxes.

I agree but we need to get somebody in asap to sort the team out.Mybe hiddink wouldn't be a bad idea he likes a short stint could be just what we need right now ticks all the boxes.

Hiddink doesn't want to manage in the PL.

We're all but mushrooms gents!

You would of thought the fucker would of made a statement by now explaining his and the boards actions and reasons for the situation the club is in.An apology is obviously way out of his comfort zone

I think Tim should go to Nottingham, perfect fit

Sherwood + Forest = Nottingham Forest Robin Hood ,,,,,,.Robbing Bastard

Oh Oh ,,,,tablets due.Back in 5mins

We're all but mushrooms gents!

You would of thought the fucker would of made a statement by now explaining his and the boards actions and reasons for the situation the club is in.An apology is obviously way out of his comfort zone

Mushroom,,,,,,,You speak for yourself,,,,,, I'm a Toadstool,,,,

It'll send you all mad if you don't start trying to think in the here and now fellas!  Fact...Sherwood is in charge this afternoon.  Whatever prejudices you do or do not hold this ain't gonna change.  The club's in a mess due to nothing we've done or can do so let's get behind our team, see what happens at St Mary's  and take it from there.