Spurs Web
Ginola's Son

Well that's Sherwood's management career over

I could not give two shites is Sherwood supported Arsenal growing up and still wishes them well. He has done a fantastic job as the technical co-ordinator of our club and in my opinion if he wins the next few games and gets us back playing entertaining football then I will be very happy. I am 100% behind him as he will also blood our youngsters and I genuinely think he wants what is best for the team/club.

Arry was a gooner too - didn't hear anyone crying when he got us champions league

Sherwood has done a good job. We can't include the West Ham game as he only had a couple of days to prepare. However, he will be tested over the Christmas season. Finish well and he could be one of the favourites to get the job.

Thing is he can't just expect a long contract he has to earn it.Prove yourself then state you only want the job full time.He should be grateful he has been given this chance and if he does well then i have no problem with him being our manager.

Is that a threat from Sherwood? Either hire him as a manager permanently or he will leave.

What other demands in this hostage negotiation? A million in cash, a private jet to escape if he lose the next game at WHL?

If all some of you guys want is managers that are only Spurs fans and players that are only Spurs fans or have no link to any rival clubs in terms of who they supported as a kid you ain't half limiting your options!

They are professionals and will perform for the club that pays their wages irrespective of who they support/supported.

As the title of this thread says; "Well that is Sherwood's management career over with".

Whatever happened to him? Did he commit suicide or vanish into obscurity? Maybe we'll never know.... anyway, let us talk about the new manager of Spurs and totally forget Sherwood. Sherwood... yes, I remember him!!!!!!