Spurs Web
CJW1968

Sherwood given job to end of the season apparently

To Dare is to Do and Levy and Tim have dared. I hope they do. GOOD LUCK Tim.

Now let's get behind the Coach and the team. We are Tottenham from the Lane... COYS

Problem is there is no short term fix. Levy has to back a manager through the good times and bad times otherwise we'll never be successful.

Clubs are either successful by.

Spending hundreds of millions buying trophies and managers.

Stability and loyalty. Supporting the manager and not fucking him when his backs turned.

The bottom line is that no acknowledged manager is interested. Our track record sucks. Never stand by a manager. For better or worse we have to stick with what we have now. Hopefully we won't have to fight relegation.

He is simply keeping the seat warm for van gaal, and for those that are unsure about Louis don't be, he has all the qualities we need, I championed for laudrup and I'm still convinced he is in the running but it says to me that this is perfect for all parties, levy tells tin here's 18 months so show me what you can do.? He finishes 6th levy says thanks Tim but I wanted top 4 so Tim either walks with a nice pay off or goes back to his original job, Louis steps in with his experience and what great experience he has to stabilise us then to propel us so it's a win win, I'm not an optimist and I'm sick to fucking death of our club putting it politely being shit so I'm gonna back levy and say well done. You removed the ginger knob and you are looking beyond the rest of the season, good luck Tim but I'm sure we will be saying goodbye at the end of the season.

Still people expecting quick fixes as if a top 4 finish is our entitlement. Shame on you.

Perhaps Van Gaal is the man for the future but winning honours with all 4 clubs he's managed doesn't mean he's cut out for the EPL.

Hit and miss.

It's hit and miss with Sherwood too but I think the time is right and the contract's right.

One thing I'm sure of is that the rest of the season will have both it's ups and downs but hey, what can we do, the only thing we have control over is getting behind the team and the manager.

Sorry Coattail but I couldn't' resist.Very quick & witty by Turkish,& how does Gary1271 know your Ginger Down There? Lol

We are six points off the top of the league. Why can't we challenge for the title? We have the players, we are starting to score goals (and concede more I know) but if we win our next 3 games then we could be potentially only 3-4 points off the top going into January IMO.

AUDERE EST FACERE!

Bill Nicholson said, 'It is better to fail aiming high than to succeed aiming low. And we of Spurs have set our sights very high, so high in fact that even failure will have in it an echo of glory" COYS

the good thing about this appointment and i think Turk has eluded to it is that Tim is going to be like Harry (apart from the odd brown envelope here and there). He will not complicate things, he will play players where they are supposed to play and are more importantly comfortable playing. he has the right philosophy in that he gonna let defenders defend and attackers attack, getting the ball to our most dangerous palyers in positions on the pitch that will hurt the opposition. Tactically lets give him a chance, yes he is inexperienced at this level of management but i'm sure he would have taken notes from managers he has played under in the past and use that to the best of his ability, he's a winner in his playing days and knows what he wants from his players so lets get behind him and encourage.   coys

Sherwood is a cock but that's irrelevant. He has no experience but again it now doesn't matter.

What matters is Spurs winning games. That's all I really care about.

Players and managers come and go. Claim to love the club but mostly it's bollocks.

Here's to Tim being the most successful cock ever to manage a premier league team.

COYS

how is he supposed to gain experience if he is not given a chance.

Sherwood is a cock but that's irrelevant. He has no experience but again it now doesn't matter.
What matters is Spurs winning games. That's all I really care about.
Players and managers come and go. Claim to love the club but mostly it's bollocks.

Here's to Tim being the most successful cock ever to manage a premier league team.

COYS

Does anyone remember how Bill Nicholson became Tottenham manager? Joined the coaching staff at Spurs, quickly rose through the ranks to become first team coach in 1955 and became manager in 1958 to replace Jimmy Anderson. 

Our greatest ever manager had no experience.

the appointment means nothing as we all know Levy will dump and shit on him as soon as he feels like it so doesn't matter how long the meaningless contract is.

Will certainly be behind him and Spurs, I never want managers sacked but that's Levy for you, mindless twat.

lets hope Levys plan G will work wonders for us, the least experienced (what happened to that rule you had to be UEFA A pro or whatever the names changed to now level to be manager in Premier League

Does anyone remember how Bill Nicholson became Tottenham manager? Joined the coaching staff at Spurs, quickly rose through the ranks to become first team coach in 1955 and became manager in 1958 to replace Jimmy Anderson. 

Our greatest ever manager had no experience.

that's how Liverpool used to do it,  Shanks, Paisley, Fagan etc and I think they done rather well,  though teams don't bring their youth through the same as they used to but Id love to see our lads brought through like Man U did etc  be brilliant to have the shirts worn by genuine Spurs developed players

Is kaboul dead? Need to fuck him off for someone as good but more reliable we've had a walking wounded all season at the back..once we sort out the back we can be as attacking as we want, Dawson shouldn't be playing every game his third choice at best vlad needs development we need someone to partner vertonghen, we all know we need another left back but if we buy shaw them we stop roses development aswell would love to see him at the club tho. I think if we sort out the back four and sandro regains fitness and match sharpness Hugo's mistakes will be a thing of the past and then hopefully it's just a case of getting the attacking players to enjoy there football.

We just look shaky at the moment, looks like were concede every time they get the ball in our half and were still not creating clear chances, we only had 3 shots on target and it was the same at west spam.

Hopefully Tim can get the defence back to its solid self and all attacking players can start finding the net, eriksen lamela and soldado really need to start finding the onion bag.

He didn't just say it's what's right for Tim Sherwood, he said it's what's right for the club and right for him also. Nought wrong with that, taking a job works both ways. If someone offered you a job but the terms and conditions weren't right for you, would you take it? I think not!