Spurs Web
Deggsy56

STRIKERS

Defoe's replacement? John Obika ! 6 v Charlton. Put him in first XI ! Why not and 'home grown' too? Sherwood must be aware of this surely. We got nothing to lose eh?

He's gone on loan to Brighton for three months as far as I know.

Also, just seen his middle name is Chiedoze! Classic

Obika is a totally different player and also not available, because he is on loan. It also depends on the system, what kind of striker we need. We should give Coulibaly a try! a fu**ing monster! in a positive sense of course

Obika is a totally different player and also not available, because he is on loan. It also depends on the system, what kind of striker we need. We should give Coulibaly a try! a fu**ing monster! in a positive sense of course

Coulibaly is shit and won't make it. 

Coulibaly is shit and won't make it. 

Are you sure? Have you seen him play? He is 19 and played in the seria B in italy. So, totally different to the english game. I will keep on watching his stats.

but if you can recommend me a page which is showing U-21 games, please let me know, I really would appreciate it!!!

Are you sure? Have you seen him play? He is 19 and played in the seria B in italy. So, totally different to the english game. I will keep on watching his stats.

but if you can recommend me a page which is showing U-21 games, please let me know, I really would appreciate it!!!

I've seen him play many times and he's never impressed mate.

Obika and Coulibaly and Lancaster all need to leave.

It's amazing how many spurs fans want Lancaster to be given a chance over Kane, just because he made one decent but very short appearance. He's always injured and doesn't have the accomplishments Kane has achieved.