Spurs Web
TURKISH

PL: Swansea City vs TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR

Your predictions?  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Match outcome?

Good result today. Im sorry that we didnt get the clean sheet but then we looked a bit ragged near the end. I agree with Turkish, Bentaleb is looking good and reads the game well. He will get even better. Too bad he's French !

We showed a bit of a ruthless streak and Ade was on form. I do have the usual fear about how long he will continue in this vein before he has a strop.

Good decision by Tim to change the system today. I did, for a while hope that he would take another bold decision and bring on another striker and put Swansea to the sword. He took off the hapless Chadli and put on Siggi, which was not the same thing and perhaps contributed to our lose of focus later on.

why do you morons want Chelsea to win? we have to catch them, we are 5th , Man U losing wont catch us up with Chelsea will it , idiots , unless youre aiming for 5th and not higher

I am aiming for 4th because City arse and chelses will finish above us that I am 100% sure of and I couldn't give a flying fook who wins the chelsea utd game

Just watched Ade interview,if you haven't seen it,watch it.What this man has been through in a few years I wouldn't wish on anyone in their lifetime,total respect and admiration for the man.

I just watched it too - it sounds like he's got his head screwed on straight right now .... let's hope it lasts.

He was excellent today

Man utd lose I garentee u Neville will say spurs won't finish above the mancs we won't get nearchelsea or arsenal so where do we finish cos city will win the league and. We play them next I want 4 th knob I hope the west London wankers rape the mancs

I just watched it too - it sounds like he's got his head screwed on straight right now .... let's hope it lasts.

He was excellent today

Can you imagine going through all that,and then giving two fucks about your "job", because that's what it is,not to us fans,but that's exactly what it is to a player,top man for putting it all behind him and coming back stronger.

Good stuff today, liked what I watched, gutted we didn't get the clean sheet but even more pissed off Dembele didn't score his chance! Fucking dick!

Bit curious why we went 451/433 but worked a treat, also spotted when Bony started getting on top of Daws that we switched it to Chiriches and Daws picked him up on set pieces! Quality management!

Ade done the damage today and deserves the MOTM but for me Eriksen is the 1, said he could be our new Modric and firmly believe he will be. Just puts it all together so sweetly and with Bentaleb keeping things simple yet effective, it is lovely to watch!

Nice break now, get ourselves ready for City,

Well done lads, well done Tim,

COYS

Cromulentmart, thanks for the videos,,,,,,.brilliant,

cheers mate

By the way, the sheep are fucking freezing up here

Yid, Mihai is like General Fucking Stupid. Only happy to post when it's all doom & gloom. Never happy,,sad fuckers mate

we got ten days off , full training good chances for Tim etc to use the training ground and get more ideas across to the lads

.....and shouldn't everyone be fit by then?

Anxious to see what Timmy does with a full squad to chose from.

Adebayor turns 30 in a week from now.

I'd say, from what he's been through and what we've seen over the past few weeks, that he is all grown up now.

And what not? He's nearly 30 ffs

For all of the other old farts, like myself, try to remember how much your heads got turned around at that age.

Mostly we all got a bit older and wiser.

I think that is what has happened for Ade, so let's all just hop on and enjoy the ride.