Spurs Web
TURKISH

PL: Swansea City vs TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR

Your predictions?  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Match outcome?

I just read that it was called off due to a waterlogged pitch?

Yesterdays game was called off but I think todays is going ahead.

U21 v Newcastle line-up: Archer, Smith, Fryers, Veljkovic, Stewart, Gallifuoco, McEvoy, Ward, Coulibaly, Kane, Townsend #COYS

Naughton has not really had a chance at Right Back which is his position!!!! I think he is limited in what he can do going forward but defensively will be ok and I'm guessing Dawson will be happy knowing that his right back will be in close proximity for most of the game rather than being 20 yards away.

That is a seriously flaky back line , Naughton = dog shit , Dawson = slower than molasses , Chiriches = losses the ball , Rose = our Achilles heel , just my opinion peeps 

so he is your Achilles heel then if its just your opinion :-)

Have a feeling were going to smash them 4-1... Don't ask me why and I'm generally negative...

Lloris

Fredrick's daws vlad rose

Lennon dembelle eriksen Townsend

Lamela ade

We've had good dominance over them with a high line and 433.  Might be an idea to do that again because we very much overpowered them in the last few games at winning the ball and hurting them. If you give them space to tika taka it can be hard to get the ball back.  They have the highest possession rate in the division.

Going to be a tough game this one, I'm watching them against united and I know they are loosing but they had 60% possession first half if we do win its going to be a scrappy one but who gives a fuck if he get the 3 points

we use to have 60 % of possession under AVB, but what's the use of that, when you can't play the 4-2-3-1 properly! If Tim hasn't got a plan in a 4-4-2 and won't try out something new, I see a draw coming up against Swansea! Although I hope that our individual strength will save us from that! 

The top five are not really dropping points at the moment and therefore we cannot afford to drop points against "lesser" sides.We also need the insurance of three points against Swansea,in case the Man City fixture ends in defeat.

Swansea haven't really impressed this season and they are there for the taking.I feel more confident about us playing away than at WHL,so I think we'll win 3-1.

Quite concerned about this one.

Swansea have been playing quite well without picking up many points recently so are due for a result, we have been picking up plenty of points and playing with quite a bit of freedom. However there is a massive risk of us getting crowded out in the middle of the park and surrendering possession in key areas.

Defoe probably deserves a start, I think Tim will stick to the 4-4-2 but hopefully Eriksen will drift inside so we can keep the ball.

why the fuck would you start defoe....  if your gonna drop soldado/if hes not fit then play Lamela behind the son of the elephant washer

Why start Defoe? It might have something to with the fact that he changed the game when he came on against Palace. He is leaving in 6 weeks so will be desperate to finish on a high with the club he has spent almost 10 years with - it's what's called a tactical decision.

'son of elephant washer' - seriously? It's the second time I've seen you post that comment. If you're a racist then keep it to yourself, don't lower the tone of this forum to your level.

I liked my own post, i also reported it before you did, because you sound like the kind of softcock who would.

The racist tag is easy to toss around but you couldn't be more wrong if you tried...apart from the absurdity of a racist supporting a club with a massive Jewish fan base, with a squad full of players from all over the world.....i could let you know any number of things I've done with indigenous people, but its late, I'm tired, and you're a faggot.

Nite