Spurs Web
Sign in to follow this  
Cromulentmart

Next Four PL Games

I like to look at games in batches of 10, so if we can get 25 points from the next 8 games that could set us up for the run in. Leaving 8 games to get 26 points from. That should get us in top 4?? There again maths was never my strong point! As I am a bit exlisdek, dan etg lal ym ettrsl dan mubnres dexim up!!

If we beat City, then 12 is realistic, especially if we get players back from injury.

Should we lose to City, then anything can happen.

It's all psycology as we might hit a blue streak and not get one single point.

Personally I don't believe that for a second, as I truly feel that the team has self-confidence and a belief in their own ability.

So, if we beat City then 12, if we lose to them 9

Right, we need a 2point average to have a chance of 4th of which I think were one point short. Man City are gonna be tough but we should have a different outfit than last time and there playing away so a point could be possible as of Everton and Newcastle we should have beat both last time around but after playing us they have both gone on to get good results and will be a different challange. I'd take 2 wins and a draw but we really need 8 points to keep up with the rest 7 we could can get away with, 9 would put us right in position. Just in time to give us a glimmer of hope before breaking our hearts all over again, I wonder at what margin well miss out this time.

1 point so far and 6 to play for so maximum 7 but i fear we may only end up with 3 4 if we're lucky this is a huge game and we usually bottle it when we need a big performance i'm not confident right now after another hammering from city.Players need to show some bollocks and produce the quality they're capable of.

At least Dawson and Verts won't have to face Lukaku. He'll be replaced up front by Lacina Traore, anyone know much about him?

I don't know much about him but he will still cause us problems as we made Long and Jelavic look world class last week at Hull.

At least Dawson and Verts won't have to face Lukaku. He'll be replaced up front by Lacina Traore, anyone know much about him?

Maybe no beefcake to struggle against, but this cunt's 6'8" for Christ's sake!

More twiggy style, but the height is an issue