Spurs Web
TURKISH

PL: Newcastle United vs TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR

Your predictions?  

27 members have voted

1. 1. Match outcome?

This team is definately starting to gel.

.................... and  this time with Eriksen on the bench

Well done Tim, and can we now hear from all the doomsday sayers who "would be satisfied with a draw" and said "we are going to get gang raped" (or words to that effect)?

Great result, this is not an easy place to go especially on a wet cold freezing night

As long as you take the bus it's ok

What a fucking weird season!!  we're having a stinker apparantly, yet we're a whisker away from fourth spot behind a Liverpool team

having their best season in God knows how long.  If only Fulham could've held out for another five minutes ... cuntz.

I wasn't happy with the team selection before the match, but yet again Tim proves me wrong, so hats off (if I had one).

Massive to have kabouls power and pace back with verts, Dawson should not play again unless we get injuries. Dembele has broke his shackles to the attacking player he should be. Strength of the squad is starting to tell with players back. 7 points off the top weird season

Kaboul played well. It proves what we all know - we need a CB with pace. Don't believe Kaboul is the long term option as he's too injury prone. Sicknote II.

Verts very good - no surprise.

Capoue and Bentaleb looked solid together. Liked that.

Lemon - I saw his name on the team sheet but did he play ;-)

The right end of the season to ramp up. Normally is Le Arse roaming up as we slide. COYS!!!

I don't think we will and I don't want to bring in Harrys hoodoo, but we could win the title , we got 3 of the top 4 to play, beat them (I know but we are in form compared to scum and W scum ) , City have fixtures to take them some getting over CL and cups , so well we could be in there .  But I am calm

Oh, and I think it's worth pointing out that after 26 games last season, we had 48 points - we currently have 50 this time around.

Surely we can't have another personal best points tally, and fail to qualify for the Champions League again?!?!