Spurs Web
Hastingsyid

first game you went to

1958 home to Preston North End lost 1-2. Don't remember much about game but do remember standing outside the Bell & Hare while my Dad and his mate had a drink.

Memories mate eh?

Think mine was around 84ish, Newcastle v West ham, Cottee McAvenie partnership grabbed points 2-1, what I remember was thick Geordie cunts wanting to fight any fucker, even themselves, funny as fuck to watch.

October 3, 1981

3-0 win v Nottingham Forest.

Falco brace and Hazard

Hoddle, Perryman, Ardilles, Hazard, Clemence, Archibald and Roberts. Brilliant result but wasn't allowed to wear any kit...family feared I'd be shot and killed.

Feb 31st 1897  V Royal Engineers  FA cup 6th round , we per Jose Mourinho advice we played 5 forwards , 5 wingbacks and a rush goalie (called Lloris funnily enough!)  we won 17 -12 , boring in those days.

I remember it well 156,754 people there , I was passed down over peoples heads to the front so I could see better and got squashed 17 times for my trouble!

Thing is the jumbotron was on the blink that day and they played at double quick time and the game kept jumping 5 or 10 seconds .

My second game was quite a few years later in the 1970s when I was reborn thankfully as another Yid

12th Nov, 1983.  I was six.

Had never even heard of football, but was dragged down to White Hart Lane by my stepdad to watch us play Liverpool.

We drew 2-2 with Steve Archibald bagging one goal, and Hoddle the other from the spot.

I'll never forget walking up those steps and seeing the pitch for the first time ... that will always be etched in my mind, and from that moment I was hooked.

i was there then, as a Herefordian who played for Hereford United Youth and there stiffs it was quite a choice of who to support so i ended up in the Hereford Fans end supporting Spurs.

FA Cup Hereford utd 1996
Ronnie Rosenthal equaliser .We nearly went out!

i was there then, as a Herefordian who played for Hereford United Youth and there stiffs it was quite a choice of who to support so i ended up in the Hereford Fans end supporting Spurs.

Was in their end aswell

you must have loved the facilities at Edgar st, the corrugated iron roof, the half time Bovril, the cattle market next door, the envy of the 3rd division back then

Was in their end aswell

Yeah Hodgy was pretty dilapidated,I remember that Hereford bull being paraded round.Also remember a few of the lads somehow getting up that end and giving it some verbal in front of the locals

Was Danny Lee walking round the ground with a milk bottle on his head, that used to be some more top quality entertainment at Edgar St.  

Yeah Hodgy was pretty dilapidated,I remember that Hereford bull being paraded round.Also remember a few of the lads somehow getting up that end and giving it some verbal in front of the locals

Was Danny Lee walking round the ground with a milk bottle on his head, that used to be some more top quality entertainment at Edgar St.

Canna recall that Hodgy, lost in the mists of time.got a couple of Shrewsbury town mates tho who probably would