Spurs Web
Sign in to follow this  
Ginola's Son

More RED fuc**ng shirts - AIA deal agreed

I don't wear or buy the kits. So as long as they are paying us top dollar I'm not that fussed.

Although a 5 year kit deal does make me wonder what's happening with the clubs quest for a sponsorship deal for the stadium.

Not over

They're both away kits

Find me one on a home kit, amongst traditional home colours...go on

what the fuck has that got to do with it? Home or away its still got blue on the Liverpool shirt and red on the Everton shirt. You've lost the argument so just accept it!

Personally, I hate these big adds on the front of the shirts . I believe this started in English Football in the early eighties. Most of the club crests are traditional works of art. Why not make the club crests say 1 1/2 times larger where they currently are and leave the front clean , nothing else . And put a corporate add on the arm , that would be classy. Look at Chicago Black Hawks jersey. It's a work of art. To those fans that crest is sacrosanct , you just don't substitute that with a corporate Logo.

I don't wear or buy the kits. So as long as they are paying us top dollar I'm not that fussed.

Although a 5 year kit deal does make me wonder what's happening with the clubs quest for a sponsorship deal for the stadium.

the sponsorship deal for the stadium will be a different ball game. Whose to say that AIA won't do that too