Spurs Web
TURKISH

Europa Cup: FC Dnipro vs TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR

Your predictions?  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Match outcome?

It would be good if Sherwood gives Soldado a chance; it might help him if he scores.

I'm a big fan of Soldado and I'm frightened what I've seen so far. but nevertheless I think he didn't have enough space to beat the defense in AVB's system, who didn't pressure the opposition. under Tim we are playing more offensive, so hopefully he will receive precise lower crosses from the wings and fast throated through balls from the deep to beat the off side trap and score like in good old days! 

I'm a big fan of Soldado and I'm frightened what I've seen so far. but nevertheless I think he didn't have enough space to beat the defense in AVB's system, who didn't pressure the opposition. under Tim we are playing more offensive, so hopefully he will receive precise lower crosses from the wings and fast throated through balls from the deep to beat the off side trap and score like in good old days! 

Linda Lovelace,,,,,Fast deep Throated, This is a football thread, not a Por n site ffs

Frightened ?

Of what ?

clearly this forum doesn't care about this match as theres no comment since 2 days ago, well personally I am shocked at the apathy, lets win this competition and get top 4 and tell Levy to keep Timmy boy

Agreed.

The game is about glory!!!! 

COYS

If he has ever wondered why he doesn't get picked. Theres his answer.

I suspect this is what you are referring?  From The Guardian MBM:

56 min Roberto Soldado is hilarious. Spurs incur down the right, Naughton cutting inside to slip in Paulinho, who shakes off Strinic on his way into the box before squaring low for Soldado to tap into an empty net. But, instead, he smashes a shin at it, sending the ball far, far away. Sherwood looks like he’s got that saliva zuzzing round his mouth, the kind you get after a row of tequila and insanity sauces, when you’re trying not to vomit.