Spurs Web
TURKISH

PL: Norwich City vs TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR

Your predictions?  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Match outcome?

Where the fuck is kaboul and walker, looks like a shit team with no speed or cutting edge, I'm expecting dembelle capoue and paulinho to fuck around very slowly in the middle of the park not knowing what to do as normal and naughton to give the ball away every other time and daws getting raped for fun oh and don't forget the 60 yard diagonal pass.

Expecting a shit dogged game with not much to get excited about.

you got it spot on mate

Sadly our level right now is not top four, we're on a par with, the 2nd group ( Europa qualifying places), that's not me being doom and gloom after today, it's been apparent to me all season, even when winning, IMO we haven't impressed. I think our best performance to date was the game we lost against Newcastle.

Bloody drives me to drink.

As I keep saying,we have only managed to have a chance of fourth spot because the Premier League is so poor this year.Two atrocious performances in a row won't do much for confidence either.Poor tactics from Sherwood and a lot of disinterested performances from players that aren't really good enough,made for depressing viewing.

I know that Dawson is a "top lad" and gives 100% but the fact is that he is Championship level and always has been.Effort without quality is as pointless as quality without effort.Teams that are successful have players that have both qualities in abundance.

This defeat means that all of the games we have in March are now absolute must wins and this was never very likely anyway.

Another abject performance after playing in nigh on Asia. Dunno why we even bother.I knew this was coming today it seems to be the norm.Not looking forward to March's games. Then again this shower will probably play like Munich in them games. One word sums it up

Fuck Fuck Fuck fuckin fuck fuck fuck

As I keep saying,we have only managed to have a chance of fourth spot because the Premier League is so poor this year.Two atrocious performances in a row won't do much for confidence either.Poor tactics from Sherwood and a lot of disinterested performances from players that aren't really good enough,made for depressing viewing.

I know that Dawson is a "top lad" and gives 100% but the fact is that he is Championship level and always has been.Effort without quality is as pointless as quality without effort.Teams that are successful have players that have both qualities in abundance.

This defeat means that all of the games we have in March are now absolute must wins and this was never very likely anyway.

Daws has been a great servant to the club, and he will be the first to go when Kaboul gets fit and Chiriches gets sorted and settled alongside Verts as Kaboul's understudy.

I think Daws alongside Verts is a problem which affects the balance of the whole team.

Daws has been a great servant to the club, and he will be the first to go when Kaboul gets fit and Chiriches gets sorted and settled alongside Verts as Kaboul's understudy.

I think Daws alongside Verts is a problem which affects the balance of the whole team.

Verts will be off after the world cup i think.

our season was fcuked when tim nice but dim said in january tottenham dont need no strikers and let a genuine goal machine defoe go  levy has to take blame too

As for the game 81 minutes before a shot on target  come on we were better signing mr magoo than soldado how many misses before hes fucked off to spec savers  

the future isnt bright at the moment too many dfferent languages going on  theres alot of british talent out there proven goal scorers  give jordan rhodes ago natural talent any thing was worth a try in january  

benteke one season wonder all the hype steered clear from that one 

just dont think players play for the love of the club just there over payed wage packet                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                   one things for sure and i speak for all you out there we fucking love this club and how ever there playing or whos in charge  the spurs fans will be there cheering them on week in week out  TTID COYS 

what worries me is that under TS we took one step forward and then one backwards. After playing 2 strikers and looking sharp up front, we have gone back to 1 striker as under AVB. The midfield looks disjointed. Eriksen in, then out, TS doesn't know what his best midfield is. As to the defence, the centrebacks are all over the shop, the full backs are all over the shop and there's no pace.

We need a major overhaul in the summer and some of the "old school" need shifting. Dawson, Lennon, Townsend, Rose, Naughton all need shifting on, I'd even consider getting Sandro and Kaboul out. As much as they are 2 of our best players they are never fit and there's no point in them taking up space and wages when we could have someone who is fit. They're both another Ledley King scenario!  I'd persevere with the new signings as many have not been given a chance.

what worries me is that under TS we took one step forward and then one backwards. After playing 2 strikers and looking sharp up front, we have gone back to 1 striker as under AVB. The midfield looks disjointed. Eriksen in, then out, TS doesn't know what his best midfield is. As to the defence, the centrebacks are all over the shop, the full backs are all over the shop and there's no pace.

We need a major overhaul in the summer and some of the "old school" need shifting. Dawson, Lennon, Townsend, Rose, Naughton all need shifting on, I'd even consider getting Sandro and Kaboul out. As much as they are 2 of our best players they are never fit and there's no point in them taking up space and wages when we could have someone who is fit. They're both another Ledley King scenario! I'd persevere with the new signings as many have not been given a chance.

Defence all over the place m8. Yeah like a mad woman's shit!

Vert is probably looking at the lineup and wonder how can we challenge top 4 with these players.

Rose is always out of position. Naughton has no quality. The only defender on the bench is Fryers. Fryers had 1 PL start in his career.

Then he is looking at this kid Bentaleb in front of him who is constantly giving the ball away yesterday.

No one know why Tim leave Eriksen on the bench. Even when Eriksen in the lineup, we play him on the left.

Tim's a big fan of English/home grown players so I don't expect him to make changes.

It's depressing.

IMO we should build the team around players such as Eriksen, Holtby, and Dembele.