Spurs Web
TURKISH

Europa Cup: TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs FC Dnipro

Your predictions?  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Match outcome?

• Advance to the next round?
    • Crash and burn?

for the last 15 minutes Dnipros defense was open like a prostitutes fanny, but Andros didn't take advantage of it. As he is trained like a robot he only hold on to running up the flanks to cross the ball into the box instead to run left past his opponent through the middle, shoot, pass or whatever! hope, that even the last Rose supporters have seen why we should give Zeki the preference! Nabil poor offensively. Naughton shit at all. the Soldier is on his way. ade did his job well. christian the best player in todays match. Tims tactically understanding is a big question mark!

all in all, it needed a sent off to win. not a performance we could be proud of. 

anyway

COYS

for the last 15 minutes Dnipros defense was open like a prostitutes fanny, but Andros didn't take advantage of it. As he is trained like a robot he only hold on to running up the flanks to cross the ball into the box instead to run left past his opponent through the middle, shoot, pass or whatever! hope, that even the last Rose supporters have seen why we should give Zeki the preference! Nabil poor offensively. Naughton shit at all. the Soldier is on his way. ade did his job well. christian the best player in todays match. Tims tactically understanding is a big question mark!

all in all, it needed a sent off to win. not a performance we could be proud of. 

anyway

COYS

coming from two down with 30 odd minutes to play is ALWAYS a performance to be proud of!

HeyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyYou alright Stan Mac ?Not in hospital I hope !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hiya Tonto, I'm not to good today,,,,,,fuck I'ts now tomorrow,,,,,which is today,,,,Friday,got there in the end

Thanks for your concern mate,I'll write later, take care my friend

That skipper of there's was he playin for a transfer or what.fuckin twat was every where

His name is Yevhen Konoplyanka,,,,,,,very nice player

Spurs & Liverpool are reported to be very keen on him

I'm happy with the win, but a HUGE disappointment performance wise. I think we only played well for about 15 minutes the second half and that was right after Dnipro pulled ahead. Poor decisions from the ref, although lucky for us. Very slow start and poor end as we ended up defending in our half for the last 5-10 minutes of the match. Hope this doesn't happen against Benfica.

well I watched in last night and this morning without knowing the score, so went bonkers 3 times , and then watched as we yet again lost the momentum and didn't kill the tie off, and nearly got bollocksed twice later on , when will we learn , we had the ascendency, fucking take advantage of it, but no lets fanny around getting ole's from the crowd, yeh the crowd who'd some have changed had that shot gone in instead of hitting the post etc etc etc

Sunday just give us a comfortable three points , 3 goals up from 40 minutes onwards and win 6-0 or something worth wanking over .

Just saw the "head butt" with Vertongen.  What a disgrace.  I'm embarrassed that

one of my beloved Spurs cheats like that........:(

Listen mate, that's modern football. It was pathetic but the guy put the nut in. If it had been reversed he would have done exactly the same. I don't like it either but that's how it is

Yeah I thought that, does anyone know are we at home or away first leg to benfica, nice sunny trip for the lads

spot on mate. Just booked my trip and there's 8 of us going, so a proper piss up and some football to boot. Happy days!

Well, what can I say? I thought it was slipping away from us until they got a red card; then I thought we had won it. But could we have done with 11 against 11?

Watching the game at WHL last night, I thought we were shit as usual in the first half.

Dnipro were the better team, technically good and committed but their acting was 5*, just they last week.

And the ref was a wanker.

Second half, different game. Passion, commitment, noise it was tremendous. We lost our voices shouting so much.

And the ref was still a wanker.

Watched the game today, I recorded it, on TV. Not the same game at all, none of the passion came across.

What worries me now is playing Chel$ea, Benfica (h), Ar$e, Benfica (a), SFC and Liverbirds all in 22 days.

Something has got to give

I think it's a head butt and I agree that Verts act like he was shot.

However, Dnipro players were doing the same thing. They did all kind of things to waste time. They also tried to get Soldado sent off. If Soldado didn't throw his elbow, the defender will shove him toward the ad board.

That's not the way it looked to me.  Verts ran into him, their heads collided(is that nutted?)

and Verts went down like he was shot from a sniper rifle.

according to my "sources" if we could win this cup it will qualify us for a berth in champions league        may not be easy from here on in though          correct me if I misunderstood as I'm sure someone will   COYS

I think it's a head butt and I agree that Verts act like he was shot.

However, Dnipro players were doing the same thing. They did all kind of things to waste time. They also tried to get Soldado sent off. If Soldado didn't throw his elbow, the defender will shove him toward the ad board.

I KNOW if they roles would be reversed, I'd be hopping mad at the injustice, so just trying to be consistent.

I think any player who does that sort of thing deserves to be sent off, players are all s**** and trying to get each other in trouble. I found it amazing the bloke wanted to have a go because he went down like a stone when anyone gave him a dirty look. I would loved to see them over "the Scrubbs" in the 70's they would have been slaughtered.

I was incensed by Verts act too at first. Then I saw the replay from a different angle and Dnipro fellow definitely gave Verts the head. Granted, not enough to elicit Verts reaction. So, a head butt is legit straight Red, which the fellow got but only because of Verts huge over reaction. Fair would likely have been a straight Red for the Dnipro chap and a yellow for diving on Verts but I can't see any ref going that route. :)

spot on mate. Just booked my trip and there's 8 of us going, so a proper piss up and some football to boot. Happy days!

enjoy it mate , I used to love aways into Europe back in the 80s/ 90s  but then we (English) were treated like animals , wasn't such fun .