Spurs Web
TURKISH

Europa Cup: TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs FC Dnipro

Your predictions?  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Match outcome?

• Advance to the next round?
    • Crash and burn?

Bet you would if we won the comp! Can see you now ironing your spurs shirt for the parade. ;)

Seriously mate,I don't care one bit for this comp,I honestly believe that without this worthless comp campaign we would already be in the top 4,I don't understand how people can say that winning this tin pot trophy is better than getting CL football,fucking mental.But no point thinking about it now,we've thrown another good chance and another season down the shitter.We are Tottenham Softspur,it's the way we do things,fuck them.

Seriously mate,I don't care one bit for this comp,I honestly believe that without this worthless comp campaign we would already be in the top 4,I don't understand how people can say that winning this tin pot trophy is better than getting CL football,fucking mental.But no point thinking about it now,we've thrown another good chance and another season down the shitter.We are Tottenham Softspur,it's the way we do things,fuck them.

The games all about the glory, something our great club has been built on, not finishing as the fourth best side in England. 

A club of our size should be winning more silverware. 

The games all about the glory, something our great club has been built on, not finishing as the fourth best side in England.

A club of our size should be winning more silverware.

Sorry mate,but it's sad for me to say,that the game isn't about GLORY anymore,it's about MONEY, and the more of it the better,you get fuck all money for winning the Europa(If I knew you and ever saw you,I would bet you a grand we don't get to the semis),CL is the holy grail and the money that comes with it is the only way to build the stadium and progress, not winning a wanky cup.

Sorry mate,but it's sad for me to say,that the game isn't about GLORY anymore,it's about MONEY, and the more of it the better,you get fuck all money for winning the Europa(If I knew you and ever saw you,I would bet you a grand we don't get to the semis),CL is the holy grail and the money that comes with it is the only way to build the stadium and progress, not winning a wanky cup.

Progress to where though? Would you be happy if we emulated the scum and won fuck all but qualified for UCL?

Winning trophies attracts players too. I know which I'd prefer

COYS

I don't really care anymore about finishing fourth and worrying about the business side of things. I love football because it's a sport, yes money has taken over the game, but not my dreams and aspirations.

We didn't use the CL money last time to kick on so I'm not sure why anyone believes it'll be different this time. Arsenal have been in the CL for how long? And they still struggle to compete with the oil barons. 

I'd rather win a wanky cup and have a wonderful experience than finish 4th and see ENIC pocket more cash that they won't put into the club.

Bet you would if we won the comp! Can see you now ironing your spurs shirt for the parade. ;)

He'd have to have two tents sown together,,,fat fucker

Lets fucking go for this fed up of feeling shit after failing to get shitty 4th spot again we are traditionally a cup team lets try and win one ffs.I want our strongest possible side out a great atmosphere and special european night at whl and the team showing some bollocks and desire to win this trophy.

Lets fucking go for this fed up of feeling shit after failing to get shitty 4th spot again we are traditionally a cup team lets try and win one ffs.I want our strongest possible side out a great atmosphere and special european night at whl and the team showing some bollocks and desire to win this trophy.

well said... Couldn't ave put it better myself. COYS. The games about Glory. Now's the time to earn your Spurs FFS. Do or die time!!!

I don't understand those that "could not care less" at this point of the Competition. Advance from this round and the competition actually gets good with class opponents many of which are actually Champions league calibre. If you get this far then you go all out to win it. Here are some of you saying you couldn't give a shit and then blasting the players for looking the part to match this attitude.

We as Spurs fans have to start getting behind our team. Win or lose Spurs are my Team and I will support them in every game they play. Even when they are shit.

Torn on this one because I am a firm believer that all this group nonsense is all about TV revenue anyway, the Champ League is no different, I see no point in anyone finishing outside of 1st place in the league, back to the old days please.

Champ League - League winners only

I am in the minority but I can't see what all the fuss is about making top 4, it is the players who have forced this ludicrous situation by insisting they play in it.

Lets be honest I could enter the World Cliff Diving Championships but if I can't win is there any F*cking point ? 

F*ck chmp lge football.... win me a league title !!

Well gutted I'm not going to the game ,bloody in laws coming down for a couple of days , got a feeling it's going to be a cracker Europa league or not lets give this cup a good go and win it ,trophies iguals success ,experience and lets be fair any excuss to have a piss up abroad . COYS