Spurs Web
Sign in to follow this  
hodgy

going forward

if i was put in charge of Tottenham, which after this post i may well be. i have decided it is time to build our team around Eriksen, get him playing week in week out just behind the centre forward linking everything we do from Midfield to the forward. he is a wasted talent sitting on the bench and the time is now to bed him in and build around,

1 other thing if i was in charge, i would stop Dawson from hitting those stupid 70 yard diagonals to there full back, what a waste of possesion.

if i was put in charge of Tottenham, which after this post i may well be. i have decided it is time to build our team around Eriksen, get him playing week in week out just behind the centre forward linking everything we do from Midfield to the forward. he is a wasted talent sitting on the bench and the time is now to bed him in and build around,

1 other thing if i was in charge, i would stop Dawson from hitting those stupid 70 yard diagonals to there full back, what a waste of possesion.

Dawson wouldn't be able to hit those passes from the bench............................

Agree with Eriksen's role.

Modders was a slow starter, but he was persevered with and grew into the role.

Modders was a slow starter, but he was persevered with and grew into the role.

As was Sandro.  And Bale, more so.

Hazard took a long while to hit his current form for Chelsea too.

I'm clinging to the hope that some of our new signings will hit those heights too, one day lol

Remind me as to why I agree with you 100%.

Oh yeah, Christian Eriksen !!!

I have said it before, and I'll be happy to say it again, this young man at the tender age of 22 is no longer a diamond in the rough. He is the real deal. Creative, visionary, hard working, humble and above all a true team player.

Ok, he isn't the most muscular physical specimen in the world, but his awareness of every other player on the pitch makes up for that. Yes, he does gets muscled out of ball possesion every now and then, but who doesn't? Remember the pass he made to Gylfi without even looking? Remember the goal against Tromsø? Remember the cross to Ade against Swansea? All this is just the beginning. He has been doing this shit for years with Ajax, and yes the Eredivisie isn't the Premier League, but he is rising to the occasion match by match.

So hodgy, if you are put in charge, and I mean really in charge, you will hire either Frank de Boer or preferably Louis van Gaal and the shit will burn big time. Can you all imagine Eriksen with Wesley Sneijder in the midfield with the addition of Viktor Fischer in a couple of years?

Isn't dreaming so nice and inexpensive?

... and on another note, what a shame that Paco de Lucia died today. Only 66 years old. Died on the beach of a heart attack while playing the guitar (what else?) for his family. R.I.P.

Eriksen with glimpses of talent - highlighted by Mr Moonlight - probably stands out to Spurs fans as the one in the less than magnificent 7 with the most potential. He impressed in the home match against Norwich and Spurs fans thought this was IT. Why Tim didn't think to play him at all away at Norwich four days ago is baffling. I suspect unless Hodgy is given the job Eriksen will be either played on the wing or not played at all. I'm not certain he's the 'future' for Spurs but how will we know if he's not even the 'present'.

I agree with Mr. Moonlight, I've seen enough football to know a player when I see one

This kid & Eric Lamela are the real deal.If they don't get picked regularly it's bound to knock their confidence

I've said it before, they're going to set the Lane on fire