Spurs Web
Sign in to follow this  
Neil

PL: TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs Manchester City

Who will win?  

3 members have voted

1. 1. Spurs vs Man City

If we can reproduce the performances vs Scum & Chelski at home then I'd be happy even if that resulted in defeat. We need to see a big performance of fast tempo, pressing game pls. A few players are thinking about the beach already!

Poch could be on the beach already, sience september. He never chaged anything in formation and style, the players already know the bulshit strategy, they dont need him to repeat the only 20 words he knows.

Poch could be on the beach already, sience september. He never chaged anything in formation and style, the players already know the bulshit strategy, they dont need him to repeat the only 20 words he knows.

Mihai - why do you hate Podgy Tina so much? Give the guy a break - he's stuck with the players we have. Judge him after 3 seasons and in meantime back him. I've seen flashes of how he wants us to play and I honestly believe he's the right man for our club at this stage. We need stability. We keep changing managers and it doesn't help at all. If you really want him out, who do you think we should bring in who would improve us a lot quicker?

Mihai - why do you hate Podgy Tina so much? Give the guy a break - he's stuck with the players we have. Judge him after 3 seasons and in meantime back him. I've seen flashes of how he wants us to play and I honestly believe he's the right man for our club at this stage. We need stability. We keep changing managers and it doesn't help at all. If you really want him out, who do you think we should bring in who would improve us a lot quicker?

strategy and tactics vs money and players    money and players will win every time  yeah they will try and stay in the formation the coach has decided is best to play a certain team yes they will try and be an attacking team if that's what the coach wants but beyond that its individual effort/determination and I'm not sure you can coach that

Definitely not looking forward to this game. City could destroy us because we may be without Rose, Davies, and Walker. Fazio vs Aguero is a pretty scary thought.

I would put Townsend at LB because he is left footed.

And put a 5 men in midfield to cover the back four.

Lloris

Yedlin/Vlad Dier Vert Townsend

Stambouli Bentaleb Mason

Dembele Eriksen

Kane

I don't think we can get someone to do better. Levy's control over transfer deals will not work with any top manager.

The season that Levy stop spending Harry tried to get the England job.

Poch is happy at Spurs. He is willing to bring young and cheap players from our academy into the first team.

Until we build a new stadium and get more money to spend I don't think we can hire a top manager.

I wonder, if we lose 5-0 today, will crapetino play the same 11 next game? I bet he will.

How poor manager can he be to not be able to integrate and rotate some decent players like Solado, Capoue, Townsend, Dembele?

I am PRO to bring young talents from academy but rotate them and give them time to learn! Meanwhile play the experienced players you already have..

What did Poch? He put them away. He was not able to manage Kaboul or Adebayor ego, put them also away.

We need a real and strong manager, boys.

We should be able to give time to a manager, to make a team, but I don't feel this argentine deserve this time.

Where do you think he will improve? 4-2-3-1 EVERY FUCKING GAME. No imagination, NOTHING!