Spurs Web
Sign in to follow this  
Leroy10

Micah Richards

Shouldn't Richards be banging our door down to join Spurs?

We are the 5th placed team in prem, final of one cup, new stadium looming, good blend of kids coming through, respected coach/manager, in 2nd tier European competition. BUT, we have no real consistent defensive leaders (other than our world class GK and attacking flair of Rose) so it's surely a great opportunity to come in, cement a starting place, make a difference to a good side and potentially ressurect his England career?

The 'Top 4' aren't going to go for him, so why not come to Spurs?

Shouldn't Richards be banging our door down to join Spurs?

We are the 5th placed team in prem, final of one cup, new stadium looming, good blend of kids coming through, respected coach/manager, in 2nd tier European competition. BUT, we have no real consistent defensive leaders (other than our world class GK and attacking flair of Rose) so it's surely a great opportunity to come in, cement a starting place, make a difference to a good side and potentially ressurect his England career?

The 'Top 4' aren't going to go for him, so why not come to Spurs?

this is just a rumor but when someone joins a team on a free transfer isn't that the equivalent of banging our door down? I think 5th in the premier league is a great place to be because every player that has game but isn't being recruited by top four has to consider Spurs. The question is will Baldini/Levy and Poch have the foresight to take advantage of this? 

I guess I'm just hoping that there is some truth to this rumour and that this stems from the agent leaking that they are trying to engineer a move to Spurs, because that's actually where Richards wants to come and play.