Spurs Web
Sign in to follow this  
iwantaseasonticket

Audi Cup 2015

robbery and Alaba are back, Madrid is in a up n down form, Milan under Pipo is a catastrophe. Lets see what Mihajlovic brings. Bale will tell Madrid our weak spots, but most of his former teammates are gone. without Modric they are only half that good! IMO we have a chance, when Poch choose a better defensive mid! 

Munich - Spurs in the final

8th Aug Prem League ko. We play Real Madrid on 4th in Germany, following a game vs MLS in Denver, 30th July. Doesn't feel like great pre season prep. Lots of air mile points though.

Spurs vs MLS allstar team The MLS allstars have a great record in this competition. I'm going to try and take the kids to this one

It's more like a training practice for our defense. We didn't play too bad. Individual mistakes by Rose and Bentaleb led to the goals.

I hope that Poch able to take a good look at the players and select the right team against MU.

Agree. Real didn't threaten outside a few individual slips. Vorm should've stopped the Bale goal. Of course we didn't force anything out of the Madrid defense outside our first chance that Lammy blew over the bar. Need to get some service to Kane and need to buy a supporting striker.

Really liked how Dele Alli played. Looked comfortable and confident on the ball. Good tackler who can get forward too. Like to see him rotate with Mason next to Bentaleb.

Didn't expect much of this match. Run out the youngsters in the next match and then onto OT! COYS!

I thought dele alli played very well and although we lost, I would probably blame both goals on vorm. the first because vorm needed to be decisive and either run up to punch the ball away or stay back and wait to block the header. Instead, he did a mix of both where he ran up a bit and was rooted to the spot while rodriguez headed it in. Vorm also really should've saved the second one. At this rate, I don't know how I feel about him being in goal when we go up against man u this saturday.