Spurs Web
aimanished

2015-2016 squad?

Hi im new here :) anyways i really like dembele, and he should really play. He's the reason why harry and eriksen can score alot. Sometimes in a team, you just need someone to dribble it front. Hopes pochettino let dembele plays front of mason. So its dembele and bentaleb as midfield.

I can see where youre coming from mate. I rate dembele a lot the problem is we have had him for about 3 seasons now and still don't know where to play him. How that is possible I don't know. I think mason and bentaleb is pretty much set in stone next season.

I can see where youre coming from mate. I rate dembele a lot the problem is we have had him for about 3 seasons now and still don't know where to play him. How that is possible I don't know. I think mason and bentaleb is pretty much set in stone next season.

He's just been sold !!

Paulinho and holtby out for around 15m and we paid 18.5m for them combined so a loss of 3.5m but we have Carroll winks mason bentaleb all from youth so happy we've cleared the deadwood

Bentalab is a prospect at the moment,,as is mason,,,they are not anywhere near modric ,,,Parker etc,,,bentalab and mason are good when they are allowed to play,,a lot of times they get bullied physically by other teams ,,,hopefully over the break that's where they have improved,,if not they will get bullied by bigger midfielders smiple

Bentalab is a prospect at the moment,,as is mason,,,they are not anywhere near modric ,,,Parker etc,,,bentalab and mason are good when they are allowed to play,,a lot of times they get bullied physically by other teams ,,,hopefully over the break that's where they have improved,,if not they will get bullied by bigger midfielders smiple

I totally agree with 8ball. I get the feeling a lot of the guys on here are from a younger generation and that's the reason their judgements on players such as the 2 mentioned leads them to believe they are good enough for where we are at the moment and I couldn't disagree more, out of the 2 nabil is slightly better but only because his job is slightly easier as it mainly consists of protecting the back four of which he failed miserably last season given the amount of goals we shipped albeit not directly down to him. He reminds me of vinny samways with a little more bite but not as much class.

Then there's mason a player I describe to my children as a tramp, a second class player who would suit the lower leagues due to his lack of genuine class at the level he needs to be at, his job is to provide us with a link from defence to attack whilst also providing us with energy of which is his only attribute except that dies a death after 70 minutes, he reminds me of David Howells without any of wolfys assets.

I would suggest that both these players will get found out this season coming and replaced by new more athletic stronger midfielders with genuine class not potential. And guys I am not being negative just honest

@garyjones1271 @mr8ball i agree the part where your whole theory means that mason isnt that good but i think bentaleb is a greatplayer though. Reports said that we are bringing in mario suarez from atletico. He's the dm type of player for me though so probably for a backup for bentaleb or replace hin and we are getting mccarthy to replace mason. P.S im from a younger generation so dont hate me when im wrong!😅

The way I see it mason wasn't meant to play prem games last season only Europe and cups, it was only due to the poor attitude of our more gifted "stars" that he got a chance and it was his attitude and dogged determination that won over the manager and fans.

Bentaleb is a better player with the same attitude, sometimes it's better to have a player with die hard mentality than some skilful mincer like dembelle, we've acquired so many players with no heart and just skill?well?, I believe your right we need better central options as there arguably the most important positions, I feel mason and Bentalab have a big role to play next year as I imagine the new imports if there are any will know they need to play with heart to win those positions. Should be a win win for us fans tho.