Spurs Web
Sign in to follow this  
BlockFeet

Latest rumours

Delph being linked now, apparently he has a £10million release clause which may go some way to explain why he signed a new deal in January when they were in shit street. He would be a fairly low risk signing - did have a slight injury worry at some stage in his career but that seems to have gone away.

He's not Schneiderlin but he'll be less than half the price so probably more likely.

I hope we will sell Capoue to Watford.

Good cleaning.

We don't have to buy many players, we have good ones at academy. Dele Alli and Alex Pritchard should be used in games.

Kane is the main striker, even Benteke would have been the perfect option, I don't think he comes to be on the bench.

We will buy another striker, but a young one, ready to accept to play in Europa League and cups.

Levy keeps the money for the stadium and I like that. Under Poch we will never be in UCL, at least let's use the money for the stadium.

Why don't we ever be in the champions league under poc?

What's he got to do we finished 5th with 1 striker and a dodgy back 4 give him time to clear the crap like he is doing and bring through Kane Pritchard mason bentaleb walker-peters winks and Carroll.

Why keep rebuilding he's doing fine and actually his nett spend is very good.

Who else could get us in champions league places with a minus spend and having the top 4 spending 50/100m every summer ........

It's going to be a big ask of any manager to get us in the CL unless we spend £120-150m on new world class players and the £20m a year for their wages, but Mihai really doesn't rate MP so he can beat him with that stick all day long. In the real world it's impossible for us to sign anyone the top 12 European teams want and as they carry big squads it limits whats left. Our chance lies in find a diamond in the rough or playing in a system that gets results, no matter what it looks like!!. Now that is an intolerable option to many, but may be the only way, we've tried with the "just go out and play" method and it only works when you've 2 or 3 world class players (which we are short of). At least MP has a plan, it may not work but only time will tell. One thing is sure when we sack him we will "return to go and not collect £200" and the whole depressing saga will be re-enacted.

Capoue and stambouli next out that's 4 midfielders in a week.

Leaves us in that central midfield only bentaleb dembele mason Carroll alli who you would class as 1st team players I think poc will be buying someone very soon ........

Capoue gone (good) but all looking very complicated with the Alderweirald transfer, legal issues involving Saints and buy-out clauses. It wouldn't be a Spurs summer without at least one long drawn out transfer saga...

Well, if we sell Soldado, Lennon and Chiriches and buy another striker and a winger, I consider it a great summer!

Only the final piece is missing: a real manager.

Not yet! reports with his dad/agents says the deals no where near.

Seems weird that he took medical yesterday and there's still no confirmation. Think this will be a long one.

Assuming Alderweirald is in, I think that means we have 7 senior players competing for two CB roles - Vertonghen, Alderweirald, Dier, Wimmer, Fazio, Kaboul, Chiriches.

With 5 choices at LB/RB (Rose, Davies, Walker, Trippier, Yedlin) it is now time to start selling some CBs ASAP, or maybe farm some out on loan.

Alderweirald signing confirmed on official twitter!

Almost certain that we will get rid of Kaboul & Chirches, leaving a choice of 5 CB's.

Going to be difficult keeping them all happy.

Maybe we will see a change in formation with 3 CB's and wing backs (I'd certainly like to see us give it try)