Spurs Web
Sign in to follow this  
BlockFeet

Latest rumours

I know nothing about Clinton, but heard he has much needed pace, so I'll trust Spurs have a good player.

Berahino looks to be a difficult deal IMO, the way we play with one up top how does he fit in? I'm pretty sure he'll want to be a starter and not a bench warmer. Unless Poch switches to a 4-3-3, maybe 4-4-1-1 which Poch has shown no indication of ever doing. I like Bera however, would be a very good signing.

if adebayor does fuck off i will cartwheel down the sea front bollock naked whistling zippedee fucking doodah

Aagh what a fucking sight

The coastguard would think a Whale had beached itself,,,,,,,lol

I should think that N'Jie has been bought to be a starter with the first team, so how does that affect the line up? Chadli, Kane and N'Jie across the front? It seems a pretty good combination as all three could play across the front, mixing up the formation quite well.

Njie will be a bit part player this year, slowly developed like deli... IMO beriniho is the main guy and your see rotation between chadli, lamela, njie, beriniho and Kane fighting for the three attacking positions. Hopefully if we get beriniho Townsend will be sold.

After our second half performance against stoke, some of you need to think again before saying we don't need another CM. Ireland was all over us. YES, STEPHEN FUCKING IRELAND!!!! We need someone with experience and will close attackers down so that the defense has less work to do. We also need a leader on the pitch. We got so complacent in the second half, we need someone to calm these players down because Poch is apparently not doing it.

they will wet themselves that much it will cause a fucking tsnami

Hahaha, yeah they'll cause a tsunami with tears of laughter, you daft fucker