Spurs Web
Sign in to follow this  
BlockFeet

Latest rumours

This transfer debacle is really beginning to wind me up. We and the rest of the football world knows how we conduct transfer business In/Out.

Poch had every week of last year to work with the players. He was not very successful with the dross he has got rid of and the others he is yet to hopefully give away.

The transfer pond is getting smaller everyday. Quality players are fewer everyday and still we dither around with average players going to cost us a fortune.Berahino for 20mil plus.and a 100k a week and apparently the man has an attitude problem. Does that sound like anyone we know???

I am not paid millions a year but I would have started preliminary scouting last Jan with a view to positive negotiations from May onwards. Are you f...........listening Mr Levy????

Lamela has been offered to 2-3 Seria A teams so looks like he will be off. We just need to get some pace in the side in the front 3. Get another experienced DM in and we will be sorted. I'm convinced front 3 will be berahino Kane njie which will be a big improvement in terms of pace from last couple years. I watched berahino lately against City and the lad is quality. Always on the shoulder, pace to burn, technically excellent and can finish.

I,m excited by the thought of having the pace of both N'jie and Berahino on the flanks, but equally excited

at the thought of both of them, plus Kane, all interchanging.

With Trippier and Rose in support, whipping balls in.

I think? This is what Poch wanted to do with Lamela and Chadli. But both in my opinion (particularly Lamela)

were/are just not up to it, as I hope our 2 new wide boys (90% Berahino at The Lane?) will be.

Then the choice of a pairing of CAM's from the quartet of Eriksen/Dembele/Alli/Mason. With Dier/Bentaleb (Dier for me)

sitting in front of the back 4 of Trippier.Toby.Vert. Rose.

A bench of Vorm/Bentaleb/Davis/Pritchard/Chadli and either Alli/Mason. Or Eriksen/Dembele. (7 subs. Right?)

No Wimmer or Walker!!

Slightly left-field..............

Would anyone be opposed in a bid (right money 7-9mill?) for Liverpool's Lucas as a DM?

Late 20's, 8/9. PL Experience. I think he still has something to offer and would do a job for

us for a couple of season's at least!

Just a thought!!

Royce - not sure on Lucas. Don't generally like taking cast-offs from so-called near rivals, but that might just be me! Do we know why Liverpool deemed him surplus to requirements?

From what I saw, he seemed to be an effective and steady player. Not the quickest, but did his job.

Agree he could do ok for us and I'd really like someone to come in with some PL grit and experience. If only we had Scotty Parker back in his prime!

Royce - not sure on Lucas. Don't generally like taking cast-offs from so-called near rivals, but that might just be me! Do we know why Liverpool deemed him surplus to requirements?

From what I saw, he seemed to be an effective and steady player. Not the quickest, but did his job.

Agree he could do ok for us and I'd really like someone to come in with some PL grit and experience. If only we had Scotty Parker back in his prime!

I,m guessing he is way down the pecking order and he wants away?....... Henderson, Milner, Chan (don't think I spelt that right) can play the dm role, an maybe even Ibe?

I just think (at the right money 7-9mill) he has the much needed maturity and PL experience our squad lacks at the moment

and would be the bit of rugged grit (nasty c**t) that we need?

All of the transfers baldini over saw have all been sold apart from eriksen. Has to go down as worst DOF ever

How much money have we collectively lost? As a shareholder I demand some clawback of Baldini's pay and bonuses!

No doubt some of the players will do better at other clubs, but dreadful transfers at Spurs.

So we've formally and finally bid £15m for Berahino, which WBA have publicly turned down.

I'd be happy if we get him. As said before he has experience of playing with Kane at U21 level, has a pedigree of goals in the Prem League, is young, pacey, works hard and plays anywhere across the front line. He could support Kane, or be an alternative for a Plan B. He is good enough for us and I think he'd add loads to the squad, alongside N'Jie.

There is no guarantee WBA will agree to a sale, even at a higher price. We may also see other clubs come in, although of the leading Prem contenders, realistically it's only likely to be ManUtd who also need a striker at this stage.

Let's hope this is a deal we can get done and quickly. I am not confident though as I hate the way it's already playing out in the media.

He looks kind of like Caitlyn Jenner

If he were only half the athlete as Jenner.

Remeber that as Bruce Jenner, he won the Olympic gold medal in the decathlon in Montreal 1976.

He set the world record, which he held until Daley Thompson broke it by only 4 points in 1980.

6'2" and extremely well trained, I wouldn't want to run into her in a dark alley

(on the other hand now that he is a she .......)

Would anyone be opposed in a bid (right money 7-9mill?) for Liverpool's Lucas as a DM?

Late 20's, 8/9. PL Experience. I think he still has something to offer and would do a job for

Just a thought!!

We could do worse mate, I mean him or bentaleb? Or dier? I'd go for him every time but I have been saying since last season why have we not snapped up Alex song for 6-8 million, forget he played for those 2 dirty teams, he would be an absolute gem for us.

Does anyone know the fee we received for Soldado ?

£10million was something I read on BBC football, not a great amount but at least he's off the payroll.

Just a thought!!

not if fellaini is available ;-)