Spurs Web
Sign in to follow this  
BlockFeet

Latest rumours

On one hand I understand Levy, Sterling at least had 2 good seasons. To pay 100k per week for Berahino and 25 million to WBA is ridiculous! But if you have shit scouts and an idiot as negotiator the "good" players will run out at the end of the transfer window and we will end up with panic buyings. Players which will not be used, not be given a fair chance only to sell them the next season! Bravo, Bravo, Bravissimo...!

Afobe, Austin and Phillips all have scored tonight. In a thrilling match that was great to watch. And aaaaaaaaaaall english! Just saying!

errr.... I forgot we have Mitchel the super scout!

You have to laugh at some of the stupid,weird rumours that exist in the rest of the football world!! Reports suggest that some football clubs look ahead and note when good players contracts are due to expire and actually plan to make offers at times that allow them to field a complete,settled and integrated team by the first game of the season.

Also notwithstanding the need for secrecy and confidentiality these same clubs actually dare to keep their supporters informed to prevent angst,disappointment and disallusionment amongst their fans.

Imagine having a CEO and a Manager that cared enough to keep the fans involved and up to date. They will be telling me we can land people on the moon next!!!

I AM NOT HAVING IT!!!!

Chelsea say they are signing Pedro yesterday, he becomes a Chelsea player today! Simple as that.

Yes, how annoying is it to hear that.  Reminds of Willian who incidentally now wants to leave because of Pedro.  Serves him right.

I hear now we are in for Wanyama,what's the consensus on him???

Big , powerful , just what we need ! we are to light weight in Midfield 

Agree, liked him for Celtic. But do you remember who has offered his services to Poch at the beginning of last season. He was actually begging Poch to sign him. Probably the only player we could have bought from Soton. The only player who probably could have gone for a suitable price I suppose! Even Alderweird said in his last interview that he appreciates Wanyamas strength something we lack in our midfield! 

Buuuuuuut... there was never a bid made. Truth is Wanyama hasn't got much playing time under Poch. Only Koeman started to bring him regularly and I think there is no more reason for Wanyama to leave Southampton anymore. I guess it was the panicking at the beginning of lat season that have unsettled and irritated the players from soton. But as I predicted, while everybody said Southamton will be relegated I said everything stands and falls with Schneiderlin! And they proofed me right. They had the best start and ranking for years last season and if Koeman would have had more players on his hand to replace injured key players like Schneiderlin and Tadic I'm sure soton had reached a better spot! 

I really ask myself why Koeman stopped to play 4-3-3? Since they are playing 4-2-3-1 they are losing! Strange?

Can't see Saints selling him and Mane this late in the transfer window, they have already sold Clyne, Schneiderlin and lost Toby.

Toby was never their own player. they probably wished to sign him at the begging of the summer transfer window just to sell him for the double to us. I'm sure of greedy cunts!

The fucking spammers have pulled out taking Adebyewhore - good for nothing cunts.Lets hope Lazio are stupid enough to take the filth.

maybe its time to stop clobbering him. Jornos pick up our quotes and are using it against us, so that every article about Ade scares interested clubs or potential buyers off! 

IMO if not a turkish club, nobody will sign Adebayor for his ridiculous salary demands. He's rather benched than to play and prove his worth again. He is a prick!

oops... I wanted to stop dissing him. Its harder than I thought! 

It wouldn't surprise me if Levy had to give Ade a pay raise to get him out on loan.

Ade really! If I see him in a spurs shirt again, I'll stop watch football, and wouldn't support Spurs untill the people responsible are gone.