Spurs Web
Sign in to follow this  
BlockFeet

Latest rumours

Fuck.Punching that cunt would be like eating Pringles...

All jokes aside now, If I could get away with it I would smash this cunts funking head in. What a piece of dirty fucking shit, money grabbing fucking cunt. How many of you would smash this cunt, please comment saying exactly what you would do to him. Cunt.

The fucking spammers have pulled out taking Adebyewhore - good for nothing cunts.Lets hope Lazio are stupid enough to take the filth.

That's " three times" the spammers have turned him down. Lol

That's " three times" the spammers have turned him down. Lol

I can hear the conversation...........

Ok, seriously, we'll take him this time.

How much of his wages will you pick up?

Nothing!  Not one f'in quid!

We'll keep him then.

It's actually cheaper to kill him?? Probably not politically correct but I'm not even sure if it's a crime, I mean his stealing 100k a week, if only it was the queens money he'd get banged up...maybe we could buy him a card with a shit load of anthrax and c4 detonator inside.up there with sol cunty champbel

wish he will never find a club were he can play football again. But the sad truth is there are probably one or two idiots somewhere in the emirates, china, india or usa who will consider signing the money grabbing cunt for free next season.  

I would treat him to eat the 100000 and watch him die from suffocation!

The fucking spammers have pulled out taking Adebyewhore - good for nothing cunts.Lets hope Lazio are stupid enough to take the filth.

There's a bad echo in here !!!!!!!

A little bit of me is hoping Behrenio does go somewhere else just to show up Levy, it only takes Utd or Arse to decide they want him and we will be looking for stop gaps.

Just a thought on Adebayor. If all of us - everyone on the forum here - put a quid in, we could buy him a card and write a message to f*ck off.I,ll put a quid in and buy the stamp!!

Spammers can afford him - they'd just get taxpayers to fund it!!!

We need Austin or similar player (even if we sign Berahino) as we don't have anyone who can pay the lone man up top role when Kane injured, suspended, needing a rest or out of form!!!

I say get Austin in now and Berahino or someone else how can play in fwd positions with pace and knows where the onion bag is.

Fazio was clearly a temp stop gap then - another recent signing to be sold - hopefully not at a loss this time!

Fazil failed to agree personal terms with WBA. It looks like the deal off but he may go on loan.

Annoying in one way but not one that we need to shift. Happy to have him stay in the squad. Not likely to get huge amounts of game time but I don't see him causing trouble. You only need a few injuries or some good cup runs and the squad is needed.