Spurs Web
Sign in to follow this  
BlockFeet

Latest rumours

If we don't sign a solid DM, then we're screwed in the midfield. It doesn't matter if we have good attackers if they can't get the ball!

It's not getting the ball thats the problem, it's giving it away in dangerous situations which hurts us. We make so many mistakes when in possession. The inability of keeping the ball make defenders uneasy and causes self doubt as we saw against Stoke, we got the ball plenty of times but failed to get any further than the halfway line before losing it again. Much as I hoped Lamela would come good he is one of the main culprits of this problem, neither him or Chadli want to run for a ball and make marking them easy as they want the ball to feet ALL the time.

It's not getting the ball thats the problem, it's giving it away in dangerous situations which hurts us. We make so many mistakes when in possession. The inability of keeping the ball make defenders uneasy and causes self doubt as we saw against Stoke, we got the ball plenty of times but failed to get any further than the halfway line before losing it again. Much as I hoped Lamela would come good he is one of the main culprits of this problem, neither him or Chadli want to run for a ball and make marking them easy as they want the ball to feet ALL the time.

Good Post!

We play the ball sideways a lot because of the lack of movement (Chadli, Lamela) higher up!

We need to get back to playing the ball forwards quicker and have real pace on the counter attack. Personally I'd let chadli lamela go and replace them with really power and pace. We have been too slow for 3 years. Look at United, LVG has turned them into a continental tippy tappy team. I hate to say it but Liverpool look very well balanced, pace strength, Rodgers has gone back to how they played when they come second, high tempo get ball into forwards quickly. I'd take Rodgers in a heartbeat think he's very talented, also Eddie Howe at Bournemouth. I'm not a fan of foreign managers

"illarramendi is not in the plans fro Real Madrid....but unlikely to move to Spurs because of no Champions League"....

This type of BS really irks me.  How do these players and agents just assume they are "above" a club because of CL?  I mean if you are at a club in the CL but aren't good enough to be in their plans perhaps you aren't good enough for Champions League? Maybe you should go to a club like Spurs in an attempt to play regular football, improve and earn the right!  

Now I am not saying this specifically about Illarramendi but i have to say the number of players that weigh their decisions on Champions League is ridiculous.

It is ridiculous cause its not true! Players from Basel, Anderlecht, Ajax, PSV... could all have CL football. Its money that makes the music! 

But I have read that Soton is also interested in Illarramendi. I doubt it, but if a deal of that kinds happens, Levy must resign.

Tadic to Soton, Payet to West Ham, Rondon to WBA...? I still can't believe it

I think we are truely fucked, no one with an actual plan would leave it this late to sure up these important positions, I thought that levy had some master plan and had been expecting him to bring in the obvious requirements that we've been told...I now believe it's too late as he won't spend the money for overpriced the targets.

Levy may have single handedly completely screwed us. With this team and a few bad injuries we could be fighting for relegation( mental) and next year the half decent players will be off. Best case he buys in some players that are shit???

Completely fucked.

Anyone know of any good teams to support?

I wish I could share the positive attitude shown by some of you.

If we assume some of the Bale money transfers were at least competent footballers before their arrival what did the Manager and his team do to improve their skills and tactical awareness within a Spurs team. 15 months and some of them cannot even pass the ball to a team mate. Defenders repeat their mistakes that result in goals WHO CARES!!!! Only you and me and other supporters.

ENIC,Levy,Poch,Asst coach and players swan around each week and why not they are paid irrespective.

Get a Manager who is respected and has some discipline. As the next few weeks pass by it may be too late.

Every window is the fucking same,Lastminute.com.Its becoming a standard joke in all media,but we don't seem to learn.Is Levy such an egotistical shithouse,that he loves this time in the limelight???He is worse than that media whore Harry.Prize cunt.

Charlie Austin and Matt Philips cost unless than 25m combined. QPR don't have the money to keep all of their current players.

We may have wait for next season to get Berahino when he had 1 yr left in his contract next summer.

We get a couple more players like Dembele, Lamela, Ade, Lennon, Fazio off the wage bill.

It's not good but how is baldini still at our club,

That's fazio lamela Pauline soldado capoue stambouli all sold in less than 18 months and there's not one player between them. If we don't sign 3 quality additions I can't see us above tenth

I wish I could share the positive attitude shown by some of you.

If we assume some of the Bale money transfers were at least competent footballers before their arrival what did the Manager and his team do to improve their skills and tactical awareness within a Spurs team. 15 months and some of them cannot even pass the ball to a team mate. Defenders repeat their mistakes that result in goals WHO CARES!!!! Only you and me and other supporters.

ENIC,Levy,Poch,Asst coach and players swan around each week and why not they are paid irrespective.

Get a Manager who is respected and has some discipline. As the next few weeks pass by it may be too late.

I don't now its a very strange situation! For me Kaboul was/is a bribed mofo and I'm glad we get rid of him, although I backed him for a very long time.

Scotty may be old but at least he brought some stability and expirience in the line up! I also criticized the medical staff and the training sessions which really seemed to improve under Poch! Levy is an absolute idiot and Enic...? what exactly is Enic doing?

Why are we continually looking at Southampton players. I thought Poch had left. Would we not be better off not looking at small team players or maybe building an Academy like theirs

Very good point.I want transparency in who MoPo requested as targets,and who Mitchell identified.Toby and Trippier?Give me the fucking scouting job,I have Sky Sports subscription...