Spurs Web
Sign in to follow this  
BlockFeet

Latest rumours

In to The Blue.......... and White.

German newspaper KTA? reports a £21 million deal for Leverkusan's Heung-Min Son!

Medical at The Lane latter today!

If true, (so hope so) then I for one will be buzzing at the thought of this lad at WHL.

Great World Cup for South Korea. Two good feet, pace, can go past people.

I like it! I like it a lot!

Coys!!

Being linked with Heung-Min Son. Liked the look of him when we bought the 'magnificent 7', if I recall he wanted to stay in Germany for family reasons.

Flying over for a medical? Bayer leverkusen are playing CL qualifier tonight ??

Wold love it if we get him would spell the end for lamela.

Never heard of him. This is no indication of his quality, but it does mean he has no premier league experience. Scoring in another league is very different to the prem - as we've seen with many players at Spurs despite all the big hype beforehand. I'd much rather we paid a bit more for some solid experience - either Berahino or Austin for me. I will 100% support this guy if he joins Spurs, but I fear he will languish on the bench and end up going out on loan before too long.

Never heard of him. This is no indication of his quality, but it does mean he has no premier league experience. Scoring in another league is very different to the prem - as we've seen with many players at Spurs despite all the big hype beforehand. I'd much rather we paid a bit more for some solid experience - either Berahino or Austin for me. I will 100% support this guy if he joins Spurs, but I fear he will languish on the bench and end up going out on loan before too long.

We were heavily linked 2 seasons ago. Top player IMO, fast, genuinely two footed with a great shot in both. Great marketing potential ( it's a Levy signing) Value has doubled since we tried to buy him, still only 23.

Hope the rumours are true he should be a great player.

Well that definitely sounds good Top_2. Let's hope he lives up to potential if he joins us!

I'm happy that his 'great goals showreel' you linked to lasts for 5 minutes - the one for Soldado would only last 5 seconds!

Glad to hear that Lamela is linked with a move to Inter.

WBA is linked with Charlie Austin as the replacement. Well, if Berahino is not for sale then why they are looking for a replacement?

Son is probably the best South Korean player at the moment so this deal has great marketing value.

If we are going for Son, that costs 22m. I don't see us spending 25m on Berahino.

Perhaps we should go for Austin because his fee is much lower.

That leaves WBA with a very unhappy Berahino.

The rumours started several weeks ago. An  ITK ( In The Know) source started a cryptic rumour mentioning the potential purchases as 'cabbages'. Some others deciphered this by:-

Cabbages.....= German for cabbage is sauerkraut. Then it was further deciphered as a well know sauerkraut producer is a company called kramer & Son. Thus our targets are Christoph Kramer and Heung-Min Son.

The rumours started several weeks ago. An  ITK ( In The Know) source started a cryptic rumour mentioning the potential purchases as 'cabbages'. Some others deciphered this by:-

Cabbages.....= German for cabbage is sauerkraut. Then it was further deciphered as a well know sauerkraut producer is a company called kramer & Son. Thus our targets are Christoph Kramer and Heung-Min Son.

lol i dunno about that. here in america kramer & son is apparently a plumbing company, but hey, whatever.

Koreans players are normally workhorses. The culture is all about modesty so you probably won't expect Heung-Min Son to care if he plays in the CL or care how much money he makes, so basically he has a good attitude. He has two good feet and isn't afraid to take shots, but unlike Townsend, he has a good shot on him (that's actually on target). I can't say how well he'll do in the EPL, but if it works out, he'll definitely be someone who poch would like and is a much better option than lamela right now. Having said that, I hope he doesn't flop here if the transfer goes through.

His stats aren`t as good as Lamelas....that`s frightning

How did you work that out?

Son  :

Hamburg SV    73 games   20 goals

Bayer               62 games   21 goals

S. Korea          44 games   11 goals

Lamela  :

River plate      37 games   4 goals

Roma              62 games  19 goals

Spurs              45 games   2 goals

Argentina        10 games   1 goal

I feel Lamela will be sold if Son is acquired, the Inter Milan rumours seem very persistent.

Nor was Luis Suarez and we declined to buy him!

Yep Spurs ain't buying Suarez, hazard or aguero, we only buy players that are shit and destined to fail. Please remind me of the last foreign striker we bought that was ant good??? Or in fact the last striker we bought that was any good?? And I can't remember ever seeing a good South Korean playing in the prem?? This has got fail written all over it. The South Korean redbrov or soldado or Pav or mido