Spurs Web
Sign in to follow this  
BlockFeet

Latest rumours

Yep Spurs ain't buying Suarez, hazard or aguero, we only buy players that are shit and destined to fail. Please remind me of the last foreign striker we bought that was ant good??? Or in fact the last striker we bought that was any good?? And I can't remember ever seeing a good South Korean playing in the prem?? This has got fail written all over it. The South Korean redbrov or soldado or Pav or mido

ji sung park was a good player for man u.....

ji sung park was a good player for man u.....

Yeah I liked him, but still thought he was rather average, good team player but it's slim pickings and we need a little more than good average.

Wanyamadingdong (trademarked) and Heung Like Horse (trademarked) defo joining us!

Both sick on the Lasagna from the Spurs canteen!!!

Made me laugh out loud.

Wanyamadingdong (trademarked) and Heung Like Horse (trademarked) defo joining us!

Both sick on the Lasagna from the Spurs canteen!!!

It's those canteen women at The Spammers.

Lasagne I'll bet.

Not convinced by Saido - yes, he got a load of goals last season, but at the asking price & the fact that Prem defenders will have figured him out, then NO - not at the inflated price that WBA want for him.

Tell them to fuck off and see if they panic & drop the price.

Good addition? Yes.

Good addition at the reported £25-30M price tag? NO!

From what we've heard, he wants to come to Spurs, but let WBA sweat it out - much like we have had to do with Real & Manure.

They've obviously got a player who has set his sights higher than them (sound familiar?), so leave it to the player to force through a deal rather than us having to pay way over the value.

I still think that we'll end up paying over the "going rate", but we shouldn't let WBA take the piss.

Whilst we have had a shit start to the season and are becoming more desperate, we ARE a bigger club than WBA!

I don't recall any of the other top 10 side coming in for him, so fuck WBA - put in a revised offer of £15M at the end of the window!

Son would be a great signing.

Last weekend i thought he could be a good signing for us and now we will get him.

Hopefully Wanyama too. Also i hope Inter will buy Lamela, he had enough chances