Spurs Web
Sign in to follow this  
BlockFeet

Latest rumours

I'm getting worried now. No news about closing the deal with Adebayor, that's two more days of his wages we've wasted money on!

Not too bothered if Townsend ends up staying. I do think he can do a job off the bench (as per England duty) and I would probably stick with him one more season unless there is definitely a better option.

Am I right in saying, Ade*, Vlad*, Soldado, Townsend and Lennon have been left behind for the American trip?

If so! 2* down, 3 to go! Total 30+ mill. That will contribute nicely towards McCarthy and Berihino! 35-40 mill?

Where do you get your valuations from ? vlad went for 4.5m , adebayor will get for what amounts to nothing , lennon , 5-6m , soldado around 10 and Townsend will stay , that's adds up to 20 m at best , the only bonus is these players are off the wages ...

Where do you get your valuations from ? vlad went for 4.5m , adebayor will get for what amounts to nothing , lennon , 5-6m , soldado around 10 and Townsend will stay , that's adds up to 20 m at best , the only bonus is these players are off the wages ...

Vlad 4.5. Soldado 10 (your valuation) Lennon 6 (your valuation)

and then if Townsend stays, then any valuation is irrelevant!! But if he is sold, then he would be worth 3-4 mill more (Current England Int,l) than Lennon. Add this up and you,ll find I get my valuation from what others are suggesting. Including you!!!!!!!!

The only one left I want to see out now is Ade. I know many will disagree but Lennon, Townsend & Soldaldo can still do a job for us. I think we'll end up selling Lennon but other 2 will stay. There's no way we will get 2 fwds in and we need 3 in squad so for me it's Kane, Soldaldo + ????

On paper you would say we should finish 6th given the squads of last seasons top 4 + Liverpool but football is a funny old game and not won on paper as we know!

Feels like club def moving in right direction, getting rid of deadwood and bringing in young hungry players. As well as everything that's happening with Training ground, stadium, young manager that looks like he will be backed and good backroom staff.

We should all be realistic in expectations - expect 6th but hope for higher in league and that we can at least get to a final and hopefully win it! Obviously want to see some consistent good, attacking football along the way. Is that too much to ask 😀

The only one left I want to see out now is Ade. I know many will disagree but Lennon, Townsend & Soldaldo can still do a job for us. I think we'll end up selling Lennon but other 2 will stay. There's no way we will get 2 fwds in and we need 3 in squad so for me it's Kane, Soldaldo + ????

On paper you would say we should finish 6th given the squads of last seasons top 4 + Liverpool but football is a funny old game and not won on paper as we know!

Feels like club def moving in right direction, getting rid of deadwood and bringing in young hungry players. As well as everything that's happening with Training ground, stadium, young manager that looks like he will be backed and good backroom staff.

We should all be realistic in expectations - expect 6th but hope for higher in league and that we can at least get to a final and hopefully win it! Obviously want to see some consistent good, attacking football along the way. Is that too much to ask

Of course since we are spurs after all we will all make expectations at the beginning of the season only for it to turn into false hope that by some chance we can make the top 4 only to be disappointed at the end of the season when we end up 5-6th place. I don't think we have the quality in the midfield to make the top 4 just yet. we really lack creativity, someone who can open up the defense when things have gone stale. Our wingers really lack that although stats may show otherwise. That's why we desperately need to sign someone like mata or cazorla who will make things happen for us. Yes we have eriksen, but to be honest, it's just not enough.

Vlad 4.5. Soldado 10 (your valuation) Lennon 6 (your valuation)

and then if Townsend stays, then any valuation is irrelevant!! But if he is sold, then he would be worth 3-4 mill more (Current England Int,l) than Lennon. Add this up and you,ll find I get my valuation from what others are suggesting. Including you!!!!!!!!

You really think Everton , or anyone else for that matter , are going to pay more than 6m for Lennon ? there not my valuations buddy , Seville have talked about 11m for Soldado , so tell us your valuation of him ? he's 30 years old buddy .. 

You really think Everton , or anyone else for that matter , are going to pay more than 6m for Lennon ? there not my valuations buddy , Seville have talked about 11m for Soldado , so tell us your valuation of him ? he's 30 years old buddy ..

I have previously given my valuation of the players we are talking about, and every time it adds up to 30 odd mill? I,m not

sure what the debate is? Are we debating 2-3mill between the sale of 4-5 players? If so, then it's a waste of a post!

Ps, I think Everton offered 7 million for Lennon, but Levy's (not mine) valuation is closer to 9!

I have previously given my valuation of the players we are talking about, and every time it adds up to 30 odd mill? I,m not

sure what the debate is? Are we debating 2-3mill between the sale of 4-5 players? If so, then it's a waste of a post!

Ps, I think Everton offered 7 million for Lennon, but Levy's (not mine) valuation is closer to 9!

Ok buddy , you know best , i'm sure Everton will stump up between 7 and 9m for Lennon .

Ok buddy , you know best , i'm sure Everton will stump up between 7 and 9m for Lennon .

I don't think it's a question of who knows best Man. I,m just quoting what seems to be the

majority (media etc) view and valuation of these players.

What price would you put a celling on Berihino and McCarthy and would you want either? In this inflated market, My max

would be 20 each! If we could get the pair for 35, then I think that would be a good bit of business in my opinion.

COYS!

Would be very happy with Berahino as a Spurs player. Young, confident, quick, scores premier league goals and already has a working partnership with Kane from England U21. Get him in! I think West Brom have signed Lambert, so they will surely sell. Can't see a better option to be honest.

15-16m cash plus some addon is a fair price imo. Maybe we send Yedlin the other way on loan.

WBA can talk about how much they value Berahino but he's still on 15000 per week.

WBA will have to give a big raise. If he turn it down, we may have a chance to sign him.

Gonna put my head above the parapet and say Berihino will be in a Spurs shirt for the home game against Stoke!

£19 million!! Or 13+ and Lennon as a makeweight?

Regardless of what money we get for the remaining players we've still up by quite a few mill taken into account the sky tv deal and selling the school plus the other shit we've got rid..

Don't understand why we're waiting on buying a striker or stringer as we don't have any squad options, with ade and Lennon playing reserves next year if not sold on.

Need to stop fucking about and sign a stringer, I can wait 2 weeks for a defensive mid. But our whole season depends on buying a striker.

When is this club ever going to learn.

All our main rivals for( yeah I know it's a long shot ) 3rd or 4th place are getting the players they require now, not last minute.

To get the team gelling together, we needed to get all new players in and on tour, thus enabling them to understand Poch's

system and understanding the rest of the teams ability. Getting to know the movement, tricks,etc of the players takes time

so the more playing time you have with each other, the more understanding you develop.

Yes, I know we don't know for sure what players have been approached, but all these rumours and at this time that's all they are, just rumours, does my Fecking Head in.

History tells you, the later you leave it the selling clubs inflate the price, as they know things are getting desperate.

Levy is a very shrewd negotiator,and rarely pays inflated prices, and I'm a little concerned we're leaving it to late yet again.

For fucks sake Daniel just pay the fucking price.

Looks like we've also made a bid for clinton n'jie (lyon striker) that was rejected. Heard it was rumored to be £7mil. I also heard we're stepping up for timo werner. The berahino rumors are slowing down, soldado reportedly wants to move to villareal, ade deal not officially done. Lots of work left. COYS