Spurs Web
Sign in to follow this  
Ben90

Hi, can you help.

Hi all,

I registered a while ago but I have been inactive for quite some time. So I thought that it may be best to say hi again.

I am looking forward to getting stuck into the usual tourture of the new season with you all!

I have registered for a bronze membership this afternoon. I did this for the early ticket opportunities and the place on the season ticket waiting list.

Is anyone able to help me to find out where I am on the list. I am expecting to have to wait a good few seasons. But it would be interested to find out.

If anyone could help me, that would be great!

Hi Ben

I would imagine that your best bet would be to contact the club (ticket office?).

I can't see how anyone on here would know where you are in the list, although someone may have an idea as to how many are currently on the list or what the expected wait will be.

Good luck!

(Gutted that I had to give up my front row aisle seat in East Upper a few years back due to financial reasons / new addition to the family).

Thanks for the message.

I was trying to find out who is best to contact to find out not for someone to tell me my position.

I will try calling the ticket office tomorrow.

I can imagine. I would love to have one.

Hi everyone just joined the site,been a spurs fan for over thirty years favourite players Glenn Hoddle Gazza ginola and the rock that was ledley king.When the new Stadium is built the season ticket waiting list should vanish but prices will go up but then we will have a realistic shot at champions league qualification.

Hi everyone just joined the site,been a spurs fan for over thirty years favourite players Glenn Hoddle Gazza ginola and the rock that was ledley king.When the new Stadium is built the season ticket waiting list should vanish but prices will go up but then we will have a realistic shot at champions league qualification.

welcome fella