Spurs Web
Sign in to follow this  
TC1000

Spurs vs MU

The goal rattled us. Settle the fuck back down and we need some width. Old Traffordvis a massive pitch, lets get some width and some good delivery.

Gutless. How any shots on target? 3 possibly.

Did we really test their new keeper at all? Commentators said we looked tired! First game of the season and we're tired!

First 18 minutes was good, Eriksen should have been on target with that chance apart from that, pretty dire stuff IMO. Walker played well did an amazing sprint to try and recover, but again where the hell were our centre backs? Totally missing,  as the friendly game vs Real.  Bench selection was poor. Bentaleb, I'll give him a pass (which was more than he did for the team today) maybe he's not match fit. But as in the Real game was extremely casual and sloppy, directly responsible for the goal....again.

We deserved a draw today. I don't really see what MU spend the money on. The game is pretty even.

We outplayed them in the first 18-19min. Bentaleb is too careless with his passes. He did against RM.

The subs are wrong. I would like to see Carroll and Alli come in. Lamela gives us nothing, I don't think any team in EPL want him.

Thank to FA for giving a ref who can't run. I thought Rooney was the ref. When he said foul, they got a freekick.

If Eriksen scored with that early chance. The game would be different.

You can't rely on youth and physical fitness to compensate for experience and skill....there's a terrible dearth of leadership on this team and it's going to kill us. You can see how deflated they got once they went down 1-0 and there was noone on the pitch to rally around to get folks to pick their heads up and as a result they went into a panicky shell. You cannot be waiting until the last 5 minutes of a game when you're behind to try and out-hustle the otehr team. The competition is too good, they train just as hard as Spurs (probably harder - and smarter)

This team desperately needs a proven striker and a Carrick type CM who can provide some through play and service as well as jam up the middle - Neither bentaleb nor mason are that type of player and its bullshit that we're being force-fed that they are.

Levy open the checkbook you tightwad....I'm sick of hearing how profitable Spurs have been in the off season. your f**king balance sheet isn't going to score goals

If ya don't score goals ,,,we won't win games simple,,we only have 1 striker,,,in a bad way ,,,I don't want it to happen,,,I thought it might do Spurs a favour if Kane got injured,,just to wake up some people ,,

The players have big potential. But they are not what a top 4 club need.

These players will grow and become great players only if they have a quality manager around them.

Unfortunately a coach who knows only to train and run hard the players is not enough. No menthality training, no tactics and no creation of many plans for games, depending on score evolution.

I also believe this young generation is not only about money, it is also about our coach being not able to coach mature players and big egos.

Levy can buy some players but it will not be enough.

at Spurs we don't buy championships we earn them/ its what I both love and hate about this team

I am so afraid of losing poorchetino, real madrid is calling...

we're just a gateway to Real let poch go and pick up Roberto Martinez while Everton are still average