Spurs Web
Neil

PL: Leicester City vs TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR

Who will win?  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Leicester vs Spurs

Berahino will be a spurs player by our next game, although 20 million plus 100,000 in wages seems excessive to say the least. I'd go with this in a 4-3-3

Lloris

Trippier. Toby. Jan. Rose

Mason

Eriksen. Dembele

Njie. Kane. Berahino

Really pace and good balance for me. Mason/bentaleb is 50/50 call

If we believe berahino willl change our football, then we are idiots.

I rate Bereniho but if people think Kane is our saviour again like last season they are in for a big reality check and he was the reason he made Poch look like a decent coach with our 5th place finish, that won't happen this time and he will be sacked.

Some big calls to make in midfield. I'd start our new guy from Cameroon and get some pace in the attack. Can't see us having Bereniho in time for this one - if at all.

Time for Eriksen, Dembele, Chadli, Kane and co to step up and show some bollocks. Also defence need to cut out the mistakes! We need Rose back and I'd play Tripper. Time to start believing in what we have and get at the opposition and play for 90 mins not 60!

It's not all doom and gloom, it will be if we lose this one but a win kick starts the season. We just need a couple of quality signings and get rid of Ade, Lennon & Fazio if they are not going to be part of the plan.

COYS!!!

Lloris

Trippier Toby verts Davies

Dier mason

Ali eriksen chadli

Kane

Maybe Pritchard for Ali depending on fitness and sub in clint to blood him in, although dembelle had a good game it's the same old story he could play for years and still do nothing productive with the ball. And lamela needs to play in reserves to get his confidence up.

Some big calls to make in midfield. I'd start our new guy from Cameroon and get some pace in the attack. Can't see us having Bereniho in time for this one - if at all.

Time for Eriksen, Dembele, Chadli, Kane and co to step up and show some bollocks. Also defence need to cut out the mistakes! We need Rose back and I'd play Tripper. Time to start believing in what we have and get at the opposition and play for 90 mins not 60!

It's not all doom and gloom, it will be if we lose this one but a win kick starts the season. We just need a couple of quality signings and get rid of Ade, Lennon & Fazio if they are not going to be part of the plan.

COYS!!!

Yes come on spurs no going 2-0 down bollocks and then start playing get in there and fiiiiiiight.

Lloris

Trippier Toby Vert Davies

Mason Dier

NJie  Dembele  Eriksen

Kane

Subs: Vorm, Carroll, Alli, Pritchard, Chadli, Walker, Wimmer

Theres only one Eric Lamela! Onnneeee Eric Lamela.

fucking good job to, the useless waste of space.

Here we go, I hate to say it but I gotta feeling this will be a bad day. This fucking manager will not change his team unless forced on him. Hate him I really do. Please win today for us you beautiful Lilly whites.