Spurs Web
Neil

PL: Leicester City vs TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR

Who will win?  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Leicester vs Spurs

We all play very very well,we try to make the goals but this no happen. We try many things in the training next week and then I continue to play you players who fail me week in week out. Jan, me very glad you no give that penalty away for more give away goals so early in season.

You new players I promise to play you later in the season. If you then any good I keep you in team. No to be dishearten last season I no play Harry for starting Premier league games, eventually we both gain some credits.

All no be dishearten we still getting loads of lolly every week. Yes!!!

What a simple but quite brilliant post mate.

You have nailed it in quite a funny way to. You know he's clueless, I know he's clueless, in fact we all know he's clueless.

Without wanting to offend anyone to much and this is out of my love for Spurs, he needs to fuck off and take his lovechild lamela with him. Along with at least 7 of this starting 11 cus we are shit. All of you that keep being optimistic and are backing this shit team and shit manager get your heads out of your arses cus this will not ever get any better.

Like I said I don't want to offend anyone but please don't anyone see there is no positives.we have to get jurgen klopp in now.

Does anyone else think Vertonghen is over-rated. I thought he was total shit today (again).

He's appalling mate, we had a potential world class player 2 seasons ago, he is at best average, why have we bought wimmer when he is not remotely considered even for a squad place. I'd play dier now and get 10 million from a Spanish side for jan. he will never recover to be the player he was.

Does anyone else think Vertonghen is over-rated. I thought he was total shit today (again).

Crom,his attitude in the tunnel at the bin dippers 2 seasons ago said it all to me. He don't want to be there.

We wouldn't miss a beat if we put Dier where he belongs.

P'S. Sorry Gary I commented on Crom's post before seeing yours.

I know, because you are biased. And from what I'm reading I also think you are double-wide, cause Michal J. Fox has Parkinson and there is nothing funny about his disease!

Many people here in the forum are annoyed when our lads are mistaken. Me included, but we are fans and should back our players!

• I still believe Harry is a one season wonder, cause he hast scored yet but every time I'm watching him I hope he will score!
  • I absolutely didn't like Mason, because he caused so many errors last season that led to goals, but nevertheless I also cheer when he scores a goal or keep the mid tidy!
  • From the first day here in the forum I said I wished we had signed Tadic instead of Chadli but despite of that I'm happy when Nacer scores.
  • I said Rose needs to be sold but after a very great season from him (under Poch) he improved and IMO he deserves to stay!
  • Dembele never really make it and should also been sold. He was introduced as Modrics replacement (I'm not kidding) but never met these expectations. Nevertheless I wanted him to succeed. It wasn't fair to compare him to Modric and its not fair to compare Lamela with Bale! While Bale was a finished player Lamela was just on the beginning! We are becoming more and more a club like Real Madrid. Spoiled and inpatient who would boo players like Benzema and Bale for not scoring or attack players like Jese!
  • What you say about Poch and Lamela was said about Timmy and Bentaleb. He could have left us in summer and many said "No, he has to stay, Levy must make Bentaleb stay!" After he agreed to a new contract, a higher salary and the Stoke match people say he is greedy he is not worth the money! You also slag Lamela for his price, but its okay for you to buy Berahino for 25 million and give him a 100 000 per week salary. Lamela's on 66k. Think about it!
WHAT EXACTLY DO YOU WANT?

Now. I don't want to offend you spurfect but I need to get this off my chest. You are not the only knowledgable man on here who loves our club, your posts are very tactful and you express your opinions very well but this can be done by using the English language in other ways, for example:

We are crap, we are in a terrible position and things are not getting any better. You may want to be the eternal optimist however I'm a realist and I will always speak from my heart and from my background of supporting Spurs I feel I have every right to be critical. I would love absolutely love us to be good but we aren't and lamela is an absolute joke amongst about 7 other first team starters.

Anyway way back in 1981 I was in my dads pub, 10 at the time filled with claret and blue West Ham fans, my dad, my older brother, my mums family all West Ham. God was I intrigued by this team in white with these Argentina players and this guy with long hair who could hit a ball 70 yards with no effort. I turned to my dad and said this is my team, he laughed, my older brother told me fuck off are you supporting Spurs, I then got my second oldest brother and my younger brother hooked on these lilly white shirts, there it was 2 spammers and 3 yids I then started travelling 2 and a half hours from Norwich every game when I turned 17, there I was watching my team at the lane, I loved and I love Spurs, every home game is an away game for me as I travel 120 miles each way. We all come from different back grounds and different corners of the world but we're all united in loving Spurs but your EXACTLY WHAT YOU WANT Question? A team that gets us on the edge of our seats and wins the majority of games please.

This is Lamela's third season with us,he showed improvement last season,true,but how long and how many points do we drop until we come to the realisation he won't cut it?He is a luxury player we cannot afford.Name me another world class player who has taken that long to find his rhythm in our team?I loved when we acquired him,as I saw him as a "Tottenham" player,but it's not going to happen for him.He brings NOTHING to the party.

You have nailed it in quite a funny way to. You know he's clueless, I know he's clueless, in fact we all know he's clueless.

Without wanting to offend anyone to much and this is out of my love for Spurs, he needs to fuck off and take his lovechild lamela with him. Along with at least 7 of this starting 11 cus we are shit. All of you that keep being optimistic and are backing this shit team and shit manager get your heads out of your arses cus this will not ever get any better.

Like I said I don't want to offend anyone but please don't anyone see there is no positives.we have to get jurgen klopp in now.

Here Here

Now. I don't want to offend you spurfect but I need to get this off my chest. You are not the only knowledgable man on here who loves our club, your posts are very tactful and you express your opinions very well but this can be done by using the English language in other ways, for example:

We are crap, we are in a terrible position and things are not getting any better. You may want to be the eternal optimist however I'm a realist and I will always speak from my heart and from my background of supporting Spurs I feel I have every right to be critical. I would love absolutely love us to be good but we aren't and lamela is an absolute joke amongst about 7 other first team starters.

Anyway way back in 1981 I was in my dads pub, 10 at the time filled with claret and blue West Ham fans, my dad, my older brother, my mums family all West Ham. God was I intrigued by this team in white with these Argentina players and this guy with long hair who could hit a ball 70 yards with no effort. I turned to my dad and said this is my team, he laughed, my older brother told me fuck off are you supporting Spurs, I then got my second oldest brother and my younger brother hooked on these lilly white shirts, there it was 2 spammers and 3 yids I then started travelling 2 and a half hours from Norwich every game when I turned 17, there I was watching my team at the lane, I loved and I love Spurs, every home game is an away game for me as I travel 120 miles each way. We all come from different back grounds and different corners of the world but we're all united in loving Spurs but your EXACTLY WHAT YOU WANT Question? A team that gets us on the edge of our seats and wins the majority of games please.

I know you don't mean it offending, but as you say everybody has the right to be critical, but I don't see any use in slagging our players off with insulting songs or booing our players on the pitch!

Yes I'm also upset about the results, but we had seasons that we started worse but ended 5th. Nothing is lost! 

btw. nice story

This is Lamela's third season with us,he showed improvement last season,true,but how long and how many points do we drop until we come to the realisation he won't cut it?He is a luxury player we cannot afford.Name me another world class player who has taken that long to find his rhythm in our team?I loved when we acquired him,as I saw him as a "Tottenham" player,but it's not going to happen for him.He brings NOTHING to the part

Still continues to give the ball away , can't tackle for shit either ! 

There's a realistic request. " get klopp". We'd struggle to get pardew at the moment, fuck it we should buy messy and ronaldo bet there queuing up. Ha ha brilliant, not offended that's made my day.

Lopsided Spurs

I am confused as to why we are playing players out of position and out of form like Dembele and Lamela when we have good replacements on the bench.Its costing us games and points.Poch is convincing me less and less and pointless post match interviews from Poch 😴😴😴

Still continues to give the ball away , can't tackle for shit either !

Couldn't agree more its like playing with 10 men all he does well is foul and give away free kicks time to show him the door.I think the only reason he is playing is because of the Argentinian link with Poch and Levy would lose almost all the money paid as he is worthless on this form.

What I will say about Pochettino is this....why bring in N'Jie and not even have him in the team yesterday?  Mourinho brings in Pedro and he starts right away. Now I know Pedro and N'Jie are nowhere near the same player but surely giving him a spot on the bench and a brief appearance would make sense.  We are looking for attacking threats and pace which is exactly what N'jie is supposed to bring.   As Mourinho said, the new signings have lifted morale and bang Chelsea are on their way.  We on the contrary are still searching for our first win.  I want Pochettino to succeed...I really do, but every week I have larger doubts.

Playing it safe? two games running we have let teams back in the game. Once at home from two up and today after taking the lead in the 81st minute. We should have 7 points and if we are playing it safe what will happen if we open things up? Maybe we are just not good enough.

The first half against Leicester was woeful we lack imagination move the ball to slow and are too predictable at times.Its a concern when Eriksen is not playing we lack a cutting pass.Good signings please and wake up Poch your starting 11 is pony start using the youngsters and drop Lamela and Dembele.

What I will say about Pochettino is this....why bring in N'Jie and not even have him in the team yesterday?  Mourinho brings in Pedro and he starts right away. Now I know Pedro and N'Jie are nowhere near the same player but surely giving him a spot on the bench and a brief appearance would make sense.  We are looking for attacking threats and pace which is exactly what N'jie is supposed to bring.   As Mourinho said, the new signings have lifted morale and bang Chelsea are on their way.  We on the contrary are still searching for our first win.  I want Pochettino to succeed...I really do, but every week I have larger doubts.

Spot on Alonso - why buy him if he isn't even going to get on the bench? We did the same with Lloris when we bought him. It makes no sense, especially when you see other players getting signed and playing straight away.

Fuck.I would love Klopp at our club.He likes projects...

What makes you think Klopp would do a better job? Wasn't his team in a relegation scrap in German league last season? We don't need yet another managerial change - we need to back the one we have and get the players in he wants. We've at least cleared deadwood, well almost Ade still on the books! Starting to get a few of Podgy Tina's players in but it will take time.

I'm guessing as Pedro was match fit after playing important games with Barca is was pretty straightforward to throw him in. Don't think NG has played any and may not be match fit.

We must surely be the greatest team on earth at gifting the opposition goals. Will there ever be a day when we are in a game and after 70 minutes think it's ok we can't lose this !!!!