Spurs Web
Sign in to follow this  
aimanished

MANCITY MATCH THIS WEEKEND!!!

So after our yesterday derby against woolwich fc, i actually replayed the whole match in my dream (i'm somewhere in SEA so after the match is about 5am) and i actually now understand where things are going wrong. So i hope poch sees this or someone and take into consideration. firstly SELL THAT SHITTY FAZIO . he made 4 individual mistakes if i'm not wrong and 1 ended in our net.  Wimmer played really well , made lots of interception but fazio. FAZIO is the main guy we have to get him OUT. secondly , tom carrol played ok but he's not really good with the ball just yet. Needs some more attention and needs to get a bit more bigger in size. Lastly, harry kane. If you watched last night (morning for me though) game , he is no one season wonder, almost scored a scissors kick but gibbs just barely saved arsenal ass but he is a marked man. he was marked with 3 men if you watched yesterday and if this problem is not rectify, the whole spurs team may be having goal drought like liverpool did because their striker were unable to score and i hope this doesn't happen to us. So to wrap it all up, sell fazio, carrol need more training and do something about kane . BUT the question is, how????

like i said i replayed the whole match in my dream and this is my starting 11. i'll put the reasons later on. Hopefully this starting 11 comes on for mancity match

lloris

davies vert toby walker/trippier

dier eriksen

chadli/townsend kane alli 

son

WAIT before you guys start screaming and asking if im nuts, im going through this one by one. 

lloris - cause vorm made a basic keeper mistake which led to the early goal. always push the ball upwards or away from the goal post as in the flanks and NEVER made a rebound which would leads the ball to astray in front. that's the basic mistake , that's what i've been taught from my coach. i used to be a keeper.

davies - i admit rose is really good and im sure this season he can score about 5 goals but in terms of defending. poch sees this as well 

vert toby - cause their great.  2nd best defense in the league!!! (based on squawka)when was the last time this happens to us!?! cant remember. defense was always our weakness but i dont think it is now :)  

walker - too early to give trippier ahead start but he is quite good, giving a perfect curl cross to chadli which led us an equalizer. 

dier - bentaleb is abit weak but he is great though. personally i would give dier the captain arm band cause he is in the perfect position to lead the defense team, able to communicate effectively and is a natural leader. 

eriksen- i wanted to put mason but he's injured. i know alli plays CM in mk dons but yesterday match, i barely see alli getting the ball. his perfect position is probably playing upfront. but eriksen yesterday played like he's the one playing in alli's position. always getting balls and making those passes and spaces. 

chadli/townsend - both are on form 

kane - he is currently marked and isolated upfront. he's not scoring so he's back to square 1. and last year at square 1, he's playing behind ade and is scoring goals like mad. plus he is good at holding balls and getting balls back, a good cover for the prone in losing possession son. 

alli- prodigy. must let him play.

son- fast but prone in losing possession so having kane with him is a good support. 

this took me hours to type so yeah . cheers mate #coys

Aimanished

You have picked a very strong team. If the day ever came when the team played confidently and up to their capabilities we could thrash Man City and most teams in the premier ship.

Unfortunately we always seem to have 3/4 players who underperform week after week.

I think last night we changed 5 players,and still subbed 3.

I wonder why confidence,committment and team spirit is low.

Putting out a strong,SETTLED team last night may have resulted in a Win and done Club confidence a power of good. We will probably lose against Man City so saving players was a waste of time last night.

Aimanished

You have picked a very strong team. If the day ever came when the team played confidently and up to their capabilities we could thrash Man City and most teams in the premier ship.

Unfortunately we always seem to have 3/4 players who underperform week after week.

I think last night we changed 5 players,and still subbed 3.

I wonder why confidence,committment and team spirit is low.

Putting out a strong,SETTLED team last night may have resulted in a Win and done Club confidence a power of good. We will probably lose against Man City so saving players was a waste of time last night.

i think we need a few more seasons with poch and we could be a regular CL candidate. Yeah.. i think he doesnt want to win any silverware but wants to get top 4 as soon as possible. city is a great team but i think poch wants to prove that we can achieve top 4 and beat strong teams like city so dont give up mate, we still have yet to play! #COYS 

I know little about this wonderful game that many of you have been following for a lifetime, but we need

to have many more attaking options and couldn't Poch facilitate that better with a change in tactics?

I was all for tweaking the side for The C cup. But as far as The EPL is concerned, imo we have to play

the same 11, (minus Chadli) that put on our best performance this season, and that is the 11 that beat Palace. Simple as that!

4-1-4-1:

Walker, Toby, Verts, Davis. (4):

Dier (1):

Son, Eriksen, Alli, Lamela (4):

Kane (1):

This 11 for me , right now, is a starting 11 that should given (injuries aside) 6-8 consecutive games. A solid defensive 6+

a creative attacking and hard pressing 5, that has flair, pace, speed of thought (Lamela?) and goals in all of them.

Let this side loose on City, at home, with their confidence high and a real desire to test and impress against a wonderful

footballing side. These lads will roduce.

3-2. COYS!

Probably get Eriksen on in the 2nd half.

Lloris

Walker Toby Jan Davies

Dier Carroll

Lamela     Alli      Son

Kane

eriksen is like our magic man. he needs to play.. he creates spaces and opportunities for other players. maybe carrol can come in after 80th min but eriksen have to start

After the loss, getting a good result against city is a must. There will be pressure on poch to do that. but knowing that we are spurs, i see a loss.

Lets not kid ourselves here lads we are playing the best team in England and if we don't put in a performance we will get a serious hiding,a draw would be a great result,coys..

well mancity lost to west ham (i think its west ham if im not wrong) so there is still a chance. Be optimistic!! 

I know little about this wonderful game that many of you have been following for a lifetime, but we need

to have many more attaking options and couldn't Poch facilitate that better with a change in tactics?

if you're talking about tactics, its kinda abit too late to change tactics due to lots of matches coming up,players still needs to rest and train as well. usually tactics are done about a month ago. where the transfer window is still open. now sticking to a tactic so that all players understand what they are suppose to do on the pitch is a better plan to succeed. Anyways the best teams like barcelona rarely change their tactics. a consistent manager is all we need to keep up with the players progress. in terms of attacking options, i don't think we can do anything about it. the transfer window is closed. the very most is probably our youngsters coming up from the ranks which probably be joshua and pritchard.

The EPL is our addiction. We need and get our weekly fix. This is why Poch should (and I think dose/will)

make it the priority. He appreciates the high we get with a good performance and win. An this is why,

injuries aside, he should field what he thinks is his best 11 (imo) Lloris, Walker,Toby, Verts, Rose, Dier,

Son, Eriksen, Alli, Lamela and Kane at Home. Maybe Mason along side Dier when away, at the expense of Alli?

Keep playing this selected group for the next 8-10 Prem games regardless. Give the players on the bench,

Chadli, Mason, Bentaleb, Davis, Trippier, N'Jie 20 minutes at various points. Tweak things slightly for The FA Cup

and Europa.

I,d love to see (at home) Son, Eriksen, Alli and Lamela, (who I have slaughtered in the past.) given the chance to

create an understanding between them in the middle of the park. They all have the skill set to control the mid-field

and attack from it and playing, week in, week out together can only improve their combinations of play.

Imagine these four all on the same wave-length, with Kane up ahead and our re-assuring back 6 behind them!

COME ON YOU SPURS!!

Tomorrow 2-2.

Guest Borodin

I think we should let Harry wear his England shirt for tomorrows game...he might score one then and get back to his old self. I really do feel for the guy...so much expected of him this season and the pressure must be enormous. You can see he is just trying far too hard to score which is not allowing his natural talent to shine through. Just one goal and I really do think he will be the striker we had last season.

The EPL is our addiction. We need and get our weekly fix. This is why Poch should (and I think dose/will)

make it the priority. He appreciates the high we get with a good performance and win. An this is why,

injuries aside, he should field what he thinks is his best 11 (imo) Lloris, Walker,Toby, Verts, Rose, Dier,

Son, Eriksen, Alli, Lamela and Kane at Home. Maybe Mason along side Dier when away, at the expense of Alli?

Keep playing this selected group for the next 8-10 Prem games regardless. Give the players on the bench,

Chadli, Mason, Bentaleb, Davis, Trippier, N'Jie 20 minutes at various points. Tweak things slightly for The FA Cup

and Europa.

I,d love to see (at home) Son, Eriksen, Alli and Lamela, (who I have slaughtered in the past.) given the chance to

create an understanding between them in the middle of the park. They all have the skill set to control the mid-field

and attack from it and playing, week in, week out together can only improve their combinations of play.

Imagine these four all on the same wave-length, with Kane up ahead and our re-assuring back 6 behind them!

COME ON YOU SPURS!!

Tomorrow 2-2.

I wouldnt put lamela there just yet. he is currently on form and i wouldnt want him to lose all his confidence and form in a difficult match. maybe give him a few easy matches like newcastle or smth. 6 behind kane? so he's playing CAM right? if that is what you're implying thn i support your post but i do believe a squad rotation is very useful for players to rest and improve as well, not only that,  i would'nt want spurs to be the next chelsea, benching players and wasting spaces.

So tomorrow we are likely to change at least 6 players. Cohesion,Team Understanding,Working together, could have been worse he could change all 11.

Playing a settled team that understood each other and played together used to be important didn't it!!!!!!!!!!!!

I would have to think we will get hammered but you never know............

Guest Borodin

Just bought the new FIFA 16 haven't played in years. Played arsenal first game harry score 5 son 1, win 6-0.... Almost throw it in the bin, heard the games were meant to be more realistic??

Maybe your Spurs controller was a little biased in our favour my friend....lol.  Don't blame the game