Spurs Web
Sign in to follow this  
aimanished

MANCITY MATCH THIS WEEKEND!!!

The back four were nothing short of brilliant.  The only blemish on the counter from the mix up with Walker and Eriksen.  That aside or should I say offside, not a foot wrong.  Can't complain as our first was clearly offside and even Kane's was marginal.  

But what a second half and what a result.  I'm buzzing

fucking brilliant day!

Poch out!

fucking brilliant day!

Poch out!

yep he just "out coached" Pelligrini, beat one of the best teams in the world by 3 goals, time for him to go.      maybe Tim Sherwood will come back if we ask nicely

I'm not having fortunate, they had one counter from a bad pass and it was off and lloris had everything else coverd, We played great start to finish.

defence was great always gonna give a few chances away to the talent they have.

Walker goal was off but fuck it bout time we got some.

Harry Kane's was off but wouldn't have effected the outcome, and about time the lad got the rub of the green.

Toby and lamelas goals weren't off so I make that 2-0 without the offsides.

We got the winning PHILOSOPHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MC looks more dangerous at first 20-30 min. The game is even at halftime. Then we outplay them in the 2nd half. At the end you can't really MC score another goal. Very happy with the team today.

Lamela deserved man of the match.

Clinton and Chadli come on and play well.

Lloris put off a couple nice saves.

Certain ex scum player said it would be a walk in the park for citeh and predicted a 3 nil result, he boils my piss, so just shut the fuck up you drug addled cunt. Boys brilliant today COYS

Merson needs to be treated like any other half wit you/we come across on our travels. Nod, smile, perhap even a thumbs up!

Then just walk on! Thinking, numpty!

Big respect to Poch for his "philosophy" the players for implementing it so well, and all on hear who have been

big enough to appreciate and perhaps concede, we (Poch) might just be heading in the right direction.

On that note, at the beginning of the season, I was shouting for Lamela's exit!

COYS!!

We are starting to see the managers "philosophy" come through to the way we play. Now we've got rid of deadwood / those unable or not willing to play the way Podgy Tina wants us to play and with the new singings, we are starting to see his team and I like it a lot.

For all those doubting toms out there, this should help remind you why we should back this manager and stick with through thick and thin. We need stability and this guy will get us playing the right way with players who are proud to wear the shirt and won't let us down and will give our young players lots of chances to impress.

Now onto Monaco.... COYS!!!!!

I think Poch got it all right this match starting with our starting 11. It is probably the strongest we've fielded in a few years now. All the rose > davies and trippier > walker people need to take a look at this game. Davies was brilliant this match and walker kept sterling in his back pocket. Sterling was woeful. Davies defensively sound, and I never thought I'd see this day, but we have a rock solid defense with the least amount of goals conceded in the league! Good defending and Lloris never look troubled or was challenged. Dier is now my favorite player in this shirt. This kid is a BEAST! Alli is playing well above his age (He's only 19!). Son lamela and eriksen were great going forward and especially tracking back and helping out the defense. We looked like we had PACE on the counterattacks, which is something we needed. Brilliant performance, but I will admit that we didn't play city's strongest 11. Kompany, zabaleta, silva, weren't there and even toure came off early. Won't say that we'll win the league or make top 4. Early days but we're certainly looking like a formidable side. COYS

Too good a day for negatives, @ we are Tottenham, however we did play some excellent stuff last season (scum chelski Everton ) only to see the bulk of games to be a torpid mess!

So long may this form continue.

Movement and Pace proved to be the the foundations to this win. Son brings so many options to the team and makes it easier for players on the ball. The work ethic paid off big time for us. The more this team play together the better we can get. Dier and Alli were superb in the midfield, when you consider the quality of the guys they were playing against.I have had my doubts about Lamela, I think he wants too much time on the ball and gets himself and the team in trouble. Today his work-rate and effort were faultless, but I did put the ball in the net twice before he did and if he hadn't scored I'd have had a purple fit. The defence was on top form, no diving in for reckless tackles or sloppy passes. Lloris made the saves he had to and looked safe. The greatest thing about today was the moaners were very quiet.

Guest Borodin

Long overdue...Tottenham scored four goals in a league game against Manchester City for the first time since September 1962, when they won 4-2.....It hurts to say I can remember that !! LOL..........COYS !!

I still can't believe it. the 4:1 win feels a bit like winning the league! :D

The second half was ours (goal-wise), but nevertheless the game could have ended different to what it had. Especially in the 26th minute when 5 defenders marked Aguero and Sterling nearly scored (the match could have been over). I understand why Lloris was angered. In that situation our defense looked anything but solid. I'm so thankful and happy that we have Lloris! Kane should really take a look around before he shoots, cause in the 32nd minute it would have been better to pass the ball to Eriksen instead to take the shot himself. But the goal in 2nd half is typical for him. He knows were to stand. I love him. We also were lucky that we came off with the offside. It was also strange to see Chadli playing ACM when Eriksen came off and Song moved left instead? 

Would have loved to see Son score. Unfortunately it was offside. I like his shiny and positive personality

All in all it was a great match and definitely our day. Many factors played into our hands. All above the absence of Kompany, Mangala, Silva, Navas(56.), Nasri(69.) and of course Joey Hart. Poch is aware of that and thats why he probably advised the players to keep calm. But the future looks bright! 

A really good game and I thought we would get beat especially after going 1-0 down but the players dug in getting a phsycolical advantage scoring on HT.

When I saw the City team it did give me some hope that we could get a win but certainly didnt see us winning 4-1, great fitness levels and some great performances.

More than the win, the positive thing with the team this year has been it's consistency. We've been so used to up and down performances over the years, it's great to see us string 9 consecutive games (yes, I'm including the scum game too) where we haven't been outplayed by any of our opponents. There will be dips, make no mistake. Injuries, loss of form (happens to the best teams), and other factors will play a role in that. But if we can play like this 80% of the time (and so far we have), we might all be surprised at where we finish at the end of the season.

The future is bright. The future is lillywhite!

COYS!

Anyone heard from Mihai, by the way? Lol