Spurs Web
Sign in to follow this  
Neil

PL: TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs Liverpool

Who will win?  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Spurs vs Liverpool

Danny Ings is out with a season ending knee injury bad for him, and scousers, beneficial to us though.      tough break !       I suspect Coutinho to try and transfer out of Liverpooi in January, leaving a vacancy in the top four for us to fill.

Can you imagine if this happened to Kane?

Tough luck for Ings, although Liverpool have Sturridge, Benteke, Origi and probably others who will come in.

Still a tough match due to the Klopp factor - but one we can win. COYS

If Kane becomes injured for us it will be an embarrassment for this football club! Roll on January 31st

Harry is worse than injured - he ain't performing.

What sort of dopey management team in charge of team affairs allows their team to be without an Effective striker so early in the season.

WBA, Watford or Sunderland!!! No!! Tottenham Hotspur. Honestly the joke continues to continue!!!!

Guest Borodin

Never have a better chance of taking advantage of their injury problems and securing 3 points. From our point of view there really are no excuses for losing / drawing this game.

Dier, Mason, Bentaleb, all unavailable! Son too!

I,d go 4-5-1. Flood and win the mid-field battle without the ball.

Break to support Kane, with the ball.

Walker, Toby, Vert, Davis (4):

N'Jie, Alli, Eriksen, Lamela, Rose (5):

Kane (1):

Coys!

Carroll and Alli to protect the back four.

Lloris

Walker Toby Jan Davies

Carroll Alli

Clinton  Erikson Lamela

Kane

Good evening , how do I go to buy 3 tickets for the Europa League match against Anderlecht on November 5th ?
From the site of Tottenham I find it impossible because I registered after August 28 .
We have already booked the tickets , will go on sale at all free anyway ? You can buy them directly at the stadium? or you can buy through a member who registered before me ?
Thanks for the attention..

Fabio

For me Klopp is a good manager and it was no surprise that Munich called him when he managed Mainz in 2. devision. But nevertheless I'm happy with Poch although he is to narrow minded sometimes when it comes to formations. But this is the only point I criticizes. Cause when it comes to discipline, training and motivation he is a very good manager. There are many examples, all above the fifth place we reached last season. It is not his fault that Soldado wasn't scoring or that Paulinho was a mistake, or that Ade, Kaboul and Lennon were assholes. But the consequences are that they were benched and had to go and that was the right decision! I also think that Levy is a shit negotiator and can make things complicated when it comes to transfers and its not Pochs fault when our scouts don't do their jobs properly. 

I think their only real "threats" are sturridge and countinho. If we can shut them down in the game, they don't hve anyone who can make things click. I think if we had a bit of pace to our team, we can beat them.

For me, my team:

Lloris

Walker, Toby, Vert, Davies

Dembele, Alli

Lamela, Eriksen, Njie

Kane

Can't believe all the debate about our manager. He should be backed by the fans & board 100% for the next 2 seasons at least. The policy of youth is clearly where we are going and he's starting to get his style across and players he wants in the squad. We are building for the future. I've said it before and say it again - we need stability!

Will be interesting today. They will clearly be up for it with new manager. We will miss Dier and they have attacking players who can hurt us but we're at home and they have injuries. No Struidge is great news!

Harry to score today.

COYS!!!!

Confidence is high amongst the fans. Even I am excited by this team considering we have good players not available. Now if only Jan can give us one of his 100 per cent games and he and Walker don't contribute towards own "giveaway" goals. Could be a good day!!!!!

Right they have had there new manager start now we can start to play tho reading some of these comments were going to lose for sure hahaha let's whoop these scouse tossers on our our own turf and piss the kraut off welcome to the prem klopp coys!

After first 15 mins poch didnt understand anything about this game. Very lucky to get 0-0 today

do you ever have anything good to say? Your an arsmell fan I reckon! Bet your a joy to live with