Spurs Web
Sign in to follow this  
Neil

PL: Arsenal vs TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR

Who will win?  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Arsenal vs Spurs

Guest Borodin

I reckon our defence will hold them and we manage a counter attack goal..........0-1 to the mighty Spurs

I,d drop Lamela for this one. He will be a free-kick liability!

Lloris + Back 4 (Davis LB)

Dier

Dembele, Alli, Eriksen, Rose (if fit) 4 across the middle in an attempt to win the battle there.

Kane.

We need balls in for Harry (testing the centre back paring of woolwich) from close to the by-Line, Alli/Eriksen/Dembele

scoring from if/when the second ball drops. Walker (Dier covering) and Rose are as good as anyone we have at this.

If Son is fit? Give him 25-30 near the end depending on the score-line. Might be to much to ask

to start him in a NLD after being out for a few weeks.

If I,m honest, I,d take a point right now. However! I think 3 is not beyond us! I,d be more confident, if we did'nt have

a must win game against Anderlecth on Thursday.

The next 4 games won't necessarily define our season, but they will give us a real indication of just how far we have progressed,

not only technically, but our match management too.

COYS!!

Guest Borodin

4-3 to Spurs

Kane double, Alli, lamela tap in

Crikey pal if you're right I'm setting the programme recorder NOW !!...don't want to miss a second of that

We stand a good chance at Arsenal if Lamela takes more risks with running into the box not going sideways he has pace so do other spurs players just try get in that penalty area and see what happens.i would settle for a 1-1 right now to keep our momentum going.

Guest Borodin

Probably not but its also possible we could scrounge a draw like we did last season.

We will 'scrounge' nothing....We will win but narrowly....just the one goal..........COYS !!

I would drop Lamela for this one and replace him with Rose!!

I appreciate the majority of our squad have played in a few NLD's now, but Kane, Mason, Walker and Rose imo

may just add that 5-10% extra into the side, in terms of fight and desire. I also think Rose will provide better

service for Kane, to test woolwich's centre back paring.

I,d be happy to see.....

Lloris, Walker, Toby, Verts, Davis

Dier (will do a job on Corzola)

Mason, Eriksen, Dembele, Rose

Kane.

Then with 30 to go and woolwich feeling like they have been in a game, bring on young Alli

for Dembele and Son for Mason, to add to the 0-1 score line at the time!

We have nothing to fear and I hope our young legs and the intensity created by Mason, Kane, Walker, Rose and Dier,

will see us victors!

0-2. COYS!!

Royce - is Rose fit? If so I'd personally go with him at usual LB position. Interesting to see if playing Rose on the wing would work, but I'd play players in usual positions for this one!

I'd also stick with Lamela. His touch is on and off but he does press well and will annoy Woolwich.

Let's hope Son and Mason get a lot of game time tonight so both can pick up where they left off!

COYS

Guest Borodin

We have nothing to fear and I hope our young legs and the intensity created by Mason, Kane, Walker, Rose and Dier,

will see us victors!

0-2. COYS!!

I just love your positive attitude pal.....COYS (although I give us a narrow 1-0)either way it's a Spurs Win

Royce - is Rose fit? If so I'd personally go with him at usual LB position. Interesting to see if playing Rose on the wing would work, but I'd play players in usual positions for this one!

I'd also stick with Lamela. His touch is on and off but he does press well and will annoy Woolwich.

Let's hope Son and Mason get a lot of game time tonight so both can pick up where they left off!

COYS

Not sure? I appreciate Rose as a out and out Left Winger/Left-Mid, is a bit Left-Field (that' poor!!) and is likely

to never happen? However, Imo, we need to get to the by-line a bit more often and put crosses in for Kane,

and Rose (imo) is as good as anyone we have at the moment in doing that. Also he would close down and break-up

the oppositions play higher up the pitch. Anyhow, All academic, as I can't see Poch playing him there anyway!

Agree, would be good to see Mason, Son get some minutes on the pitch tonight in preparation for Sunday.

I would not start Son in The NLD though, after being in the treatment room for the past few weeks.

Bring him on to expose tired legs with 20-30 to go.

My fear with Lamela for me in this one, is I can see him getting caught up in the occasion and potentially, being

a free-kick liability? I,d say 50% of his efforts (tackling) end up with free kick to the opposition! An we will need

to get at woolwich, hence my penchant to start with a 4 across the middle. Mason, Eriksen, Dembele, Rose!

Then after 60 minutes, when woolwich know they have been in a game, bring on Alli and Son for Mason/Dembele

to seal the victory!!!:)

COYS!!

I just love your positive attitude pal.....COYS (although I give us a narrow 1-0)either way it's a Spurs Win

Borodin Man, My positivity, is not just bravado (I know you not suggesting it is!) it's genuine belief in all that is going

on, on and off the pitch at The Lane right now!

We have one of the best defensive records (never thought, I,d EVER being saying that!!!) in the league and enough

flair and commitment to spare within the squad, players that last season, may have been questioned, who now

look like new signings. Lamela, Dembele, Rose, Davis, Walker, even Mason imo has improved his composure and

ball retention under Poch.

Why should we fear anyone (rhetorical) with this young hungry talented squad and Manager!

COYS!!