PL: TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs West Ham United

Who will win?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Spurs vs West Ham

• Spurs
    • West Ham
    • Draw

What a fucking great performance!

Son was the only player who wasn't really up to this game.

Kane is back on track, Dembele is my man of the match, Alli continues to shine and will be a big miss against Chelsea.

Pochetino made a very good team, a real unit.

I feel now that only some injuries could destroy our season, the team is looking very very good!

Not really, if parking the bus gets results then so be it.

When sloppy goals are given away it becomes frustrating.

I think that giving away a goal is part of a bigger plan.

If the frog gets too many clean sheets, he might  consider going on to "bigger and better".

This way, he keeps his feet on the ground, because we definately do not want him to go.

All that being said, I think that this team is staying at the lane, because they know that this is "bigger and better".

Not really, if parking the bus gets results then so be it.

When sloppy goals are given away it becomes frustrating.

I agree with you 100%, if we had been at 1-0 or 2-0.

In that case then they should absolutely "park the bus", especially with the defenders (Belgian/English) which we have,

I think they were going for a "tennis" score. (6-0)

I agree with you 100%, if we had been at 1-0 or 2-0.

In that case then they should absolutely "park the bus", especially with the defenders (Belgian/English) which we have,

I think they were going for a "tennis" score. (6-0)

We was looking to get the GD up but thankfully its in healthy position anyway! We still destroyed them.

Kane is back on track, Dembele is my man of the match, Alli continues to shine and will be a big miss against Chelsea.

I feel now that only some injuries could destroy our season, the team is looking very very good!

Steady on mate

Made a decent (6th place, 21 points from 12 games. One of the best away records this season) West Ham side

look very average, at best!

We were superior in every department.

Many EPL teams have ability and of course we are up there with the best of them. But for me, when it comes to

work rate and desire, we are head and shoulders above anyone you care to mention. If we can sustain it, then

anything, and I mean anything is possible this season!

Coys!!

I'm happy with Son's performance. Not at his best but he was effective. Lamela took 2 years to settle in but Son looks comfortable in matches from day one.

The only negative is Alli is suspended for next match against Chelsea.

Kane is man of the match. 1st goal is very important. 3rd goal guaranteed 3 points.

Although West Ham scored a goal they never had any control in this match.

Meehow did you say something nice about Pochy   huh? what?

Wanted the clean sheet. Anyway good win. Now on Chelski

Lloris is a bad ass, and I wasn't always his biggest fan, but clean sheets aren't really part of what makes him great, I would have blamed it on the defense just a month or so ago but they are starting to "gel" nicely,  I'm not sure that the statistic of "clean sheets" is a necessary part of Lloris's game he hopefully can stop the ones that truly matter though 

It's not just the performance, its the overall consistency, now that he's drummed out all the troublemakers from the club, we can see Pochettino's philosophy...we look...good! Damn good. Top players in all positions...continue playing as we are, and who knows what we could achieve. 

Good to smash that lot, they need to remember who they are and who WE are! 

Guest Borodin

I have been away weekend in Norfolk delivering the grandchildren's Christmas presents. Only one pub in the village and the landlord is a fanatical Spurs supporter !! Last night was absolutely brilliant with the 'Nelson's Revenge' flowing like water. (Thank God my wife volunteered to drive home this morning...wrecked).

I have not seen a Spurs side so dominant and 'up for it' in years...every team member was enjoying themselves and it showed in their play and on their faces. There's definitely a wonderful team spirit and a huge sense of belief in their abilities and future prospects. It was rather annoying more than anything else to concede the goal but I'll settle for 99% happy.

COYS !!!!!