Spurs Web
Guest Borodin

Transfer Window News (Next One July 2017)

Khazri is another option on the left side. He takes corners and freekicks for Sunderland.

A player I like and probably cheaper than Bolassie is Jeffrey Schlupp from Leicester. Don't know why he dropped behind Albrighton in the pecking order, as last year he was very good and imo performed better than Mahrez.
We need pace on the flanks. He and Sissoko ( if you can keep him motivated for every game) fill this requirement. Schlupp can take corners aswell which would make him a shoe in as Eriksen and Lamela are completely pants.

Not too much talent and happy to sit on the bench is NOT the standard required if we want to achieve anything.

We need this type of player also. Unhappy players could destabilize the atmosphere in the team. 

Good players will not accept to be on the bench, moaning every week.

Realistically, we need 5 players to improve our squad and squad depth:

1. We need another striker. I personally prefer lacazette to batshuayi and having played with clinton can help both of them settle in better and perform better with each other.

2-3. We also need 2 CMs, 1 to back up dier and 1 to back up dembele. I like the look of danilo pereira from porto. hes young (24), strong, and his style of play is very dier-esque. he can also play CB and is right footed so if dier fills in for toby, danilo can fill dier's role or vice versa. This guy is a tank and is someone I think will really improve our squad. I also think tielemans would be a great backup to dembele. Both are belgian and I think tielemans can learn a lot from dembele and will fit the role nicely.

4. A back up right footed CB is needed for toby unless we get someone like danilo pereira.

5. and then a good left midfielder. Normally our front 3 would be eriksen on the left, alli in the middle, and lamela on the right, but i think we really lack in attacking depth. Son can put in a shift, but is really inconsistent for me. I dont think chadli contributes a lot anymore and I have no idea is the likes of pritchard will play at all. eriksen also seems to go completely missing at times. Someone like wijnaldum or kevin volland (who i like a lot and can also play as striker) can motivate eriksen (or any of our wingers) to perform better or can replace them.

This summer, I think we should sell bentaleb, mason, carroll, chadli, and fazio. This transfer window is probably the most important transfer window that we've ever had in the history of the club. The players we bring in have to improve our team. Im going to believe that poch will make the right decisions and bring in all the right players, but this is my list of suggestions as to who we should bring in and sell. 

Guest Borodin

We need this type of player also. Unhappy players could destabilize the atmosphere in the team. 

Good players will not accept to be on the bench, moaning every week.

We do NOT need players with "not too much talent" whether they are prepared to sit on the bench or otherwise. Name me one successful top footballing side that has such 'untalented' players simply because they are willing to warm a seat....it's ludicrous.

We do NOT need players with "not too much talent" whether they are prepared to sit on the bench or otherwise. Name me one successful top footballing side that has such 'untalented' players simply because they are willing to warm a seat....it's ludicrous.

Exactly. If they aren't here to push for a job in the starting XI then they aren't here for the right reasons. I want the starting XI looking over their shoulders at the guys behind them, and I want the guys behind them clawing to get on the pitch. All nicely and in a team first way, of course, but without competition players don't really improve.

Exactly. If they aren't here to push for job in the starting XI then they aren't here for the right reasons. I want the starting XI looking over their shoulders at the guys behind them, and I want the guys behind them clawing to get on the pitch. All nicely and in a team first way, of course, but with competition players don't really improve.

Should that be "without competition" ?

Think, Wilson would be a great adaption and a bargain too. This guy has a lot of potential, we didn't see because of his long term injury. Walcott may be better at dribbling, but this guy is very strong at the ball. IMO a mix between Theo, Harry and Vardy. All in one.

Guest Borodin

Fuck, why must Mourinho move to Manure, exactly when Ibrahimovics last year at PSG runs out? Ibra will destroy the english clubs!

Our game is too fast...even for a great player like him...he's no spring chicken anymore ....

Guest Borodin

Apparently Poch was seen at the NI match sitting next to Shane Long's agent! Anyone with inside knowledge on this?

Think Sky may have hit the nail on the head my friend....

Tottenham manager Mauricio Pochettino, his assistant Jesus Perez and head of recruitment Paul Mitchell attended Republic of Ireland against the Netherlands on Friday to watch potential transfer targets.

And Sky sources understand the most notable among them was the Dutch striker Vincent Janssen, who plays for AZ Alkmaar. Janssen was the top scorer in the Eredivisie last season with 27 goals at just 21 years old, and a new, young centre-forward is of priority to Spurs this summer.

I think I said this last season but it's so exciting it's worth a repeat at this stage of Spurs progress:

Poch do something special like the signing of Ossie and Ricky!! Something that shocks the other Premier clubs and really makes a Spurs statement!! If only!!!!!

We do need a striker to back up Kane so he get some rest.

Think Sky may have hit the nail on the head my friend....

Tottenham manager Mauricio Pochettino, his assistant Jesus Perez and head of recruitment Paul Mitchell attended Republic of Ireland against the Netherlands on Friday to watch potential transfer targets.

And Sky sources understand the most notable among them was the Dutch striker Vincent Janssen, who plays for AZ Alkmaar. Janssen was the top scorer in the Eredivisie last season with 27 goals at just 21 years old, and a new, young centre-forward is of priority to Spurs this summer.

Biggest transfer window in 10+ years have to get all signings right and offload players we don't require anymore

Let's hope we don't leave it until 31/8/16 at 11-59!!!

That's a bit early for us,,,,.lol

Guest Borodin

Thoroughly fed up even now with reading articles headed :

Spurs enter race to sign...........

Tottenham linked with bid for ................

Spurs set to swoop...........

Tottenham lead chase............

Inside sources reveal Spurs target.............

Spurs line up deal for...............

Wouldn't it be great to see "Spurs agree deal for top player, pictured here signing contract" rather than all these bullshit rumours of which 99.9% are just created to sell papers and fill empty column space. It really does annoy me to see some of the crap we are supposed to be considering buying when all I want to read about are actual facts.

Come on Levy and Poch...let's do our business early this season then sit back and read rumours about everyone else instead. Would make a refreshing change.